I give up iv caved!

alibaba24

Reaction score
iv posted all over about baby names there is alot of names I really really like some really beautiful names But I just keep going back to Ivy its completely stuck

Its like even after everyone's negative opinions on the name I keep going back to it. Im not even sure I love it anymore

but that's her name its almost like I have no choice in it :o

So Im going with it. If I keep going back to it and feel like its the only one truly fitting that I like can't be shortened Flows nicely with DD name I think surely It must be the one. everytime I think up a new name all I hear in the back of my mind is (but its Not as good as Ivy)

So Ivy Ann. both short simple names .Ann is middle name it will only be pronounced Ivy

so I guess that's that :rofl:

I think it's a lovely name, I can't imagine what criticisms you've had, as it's classic and pretty. Go for it I say, it's great when these kids name themselves! ;-)

Ivy is really lovely, timeless and beautiful imo :). And Ann goes really well with it :)

I think its a prefect name! Nothing wrong with it at all :)

Who has anything negative to say about Ivy? Not only is a perfectly good name, but it's beautiful as well. I'm nit so enamored of Ann, but it's a perfectly good name as well. Don't listen to the naysayers.

Thanks ladies, Iv had people screw up their face when I tell them it and say "hmmmmmm" Or outright say its too old fashioned and they don't like it x

This is why you don't tell people the name until baby has been born! Then people can't put you off :)

This is why you don't tell people the name until baby has been born! Then people can't put you off :)
So true.

Anyway, Ivy (Ann) is a beautiful, classic name. It's unusual without being new, which I love. Good choice, and I'm sure your daughter will thank you!

Definitely not too old fashioned it is back in fashion and has been for a while! I love it and if its the only name thats stuck then it must be the one :D

I love it!! Ivy was on our list aswel, and it's always been one of my favourite names. And I think it sounds beautiful with ann x

I had some negative comments on my LOs name before she came along, now everyone loves it. So stick with it.

I love Ivy...I love old fashioned classic names....they ozzzzze class if you ask me!

Also, I think once they meet her and associate the name with her they'll love it ;)

I didn't realize it was such an old-fashioned name but I think it's perfectly nice.

I love ivy. Its on my list but oh isnt convinced. Good choice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->