I got a Job!! BUT....

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
I got a new job 11 and a half hours a week starting next week at a new marks and spencers store opening in my town.

The hours are great only have to work 3 evenings a week so im really happy BUT i have to go in for two days next week from 9-5 :hissy::hissy: for training. i hadnt thought of this and now have to leave jack all day (i know its only for two days but i still bf) How much milk would i need to leave for all day??? he does have solids now but im not sure how much milk ill need to express??!!!

Also we are moving house on MONDAY!!! SO i have a really busy few days x

Cant give advice on the milk but Im moving house on monday too so i feel your stress!!! Good luck :)
xx

congrats on the job, dunno about the bf, and good luck with the moving, hope life settles down for u quickly xxxx

oh bless you sweetie :hugs: huge congratulations on the job, poor you though, lots of luck with it x

if you do 5 express bottles then hun, you will have enough for one day and just one incase. congratulations on the new job hun

im gonna start pumping tonight and just basically pump and freeze anything i get between now and next week

Thanks for all the kind words and help x

Yeah 4-5 seems right. Although he probably won't want to feed as much if it's not your boobie!

Congrats Claire, hope all goes well with the move and the job! xXx

congrats hun, hope the move goes well too xx

well done claire, leaving jack will be hard but you wait til you get home youl have a new found love for him like seeing him for the first time all over again!!

The discount is 20%aswell lol get in there my lovely!

h x

I feed formula, but Jasmine would have about 20 oz in that timeframe.

oh well done, yeah i would start expressing when u can

congrats on job and good luck with leaving LO

Congrats you! And good luck. Just a thought - has he already taken a bottle? If not, perhaps you should start trying him with it now? I'm sure you've mentioned before that he has though.

Cant help on the milk front apart from obviously its better to leave to much than not enough

but huge congrats with the job x

No advice just wanted to say big congrats!! XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"