I got a line on an OPK at 9 dpo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivoryapril

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! About an hour ago I did an OPK just purely to pee on something and left it on the shelf. I've just looked and there is a good line!! I'm 9 or 10 dpo! I know it's not the same as a pregnancy test but that they can pick up hCg too. Don't know what to think or do! My heart is beating so hard! x

oohhhh good luck...........Is the test line as dark as the control line on the OPK?

No it's not but it's a good line. The kind i got a couple of days before my positive OPK this month, before i ovulated. Don't know what to do, trying not to get ahead of myself x

I just got that too at 8dpo-neva got a positive OPK ever, this is most positive i got so hope i'm not only now about to ovulate. Argh!

It could be good but I have lines all the way through my cycle, it could be a negative opk. I hope its not. When are you going to test with HPT? Good luck!!

The same happened to me today to, i am 7DPO. Line appeared in 3 minutes and was as dark!!!!!

Fxd for your BFP!!!

xxx:dust:xxx

wow...that's strange. I always stop using my OPKs after I see the fade-out. And to think, several of you are getting them!!! I hope these turn into BFPs on HPTs

So do we!!!

Its odd huh?

I just used them because i ran out of HCGs and i know its worked for others. I am a POAS addict - totally!!!

Never expected a line to be there let alone so quick and so dark!!!

:dust:

i'm not convinced myself but i have neva (even around O-and i chart so know i O) had it as dark before. Odd

Yes i have only just started charting but it all looks like i o'd 7 days ago!!!

Will BD anyway!!!!!!!!!!

BFP soon for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can i mark this thread as something i'd like to watch? Would be interesting if we all got BFP soon!!

Heres hoping!!

Its ok i subscribed to it in thread tools

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i just did a HPT cheap internet stick and no line : ( but it's very early at 9dpo and i've just had a huge cuppa so very diluted urine. Will do another in a couple of days. Can't remember if i've done OPKs after ovulating before but i usually get nothing on them, then in a fade in pattern for a couple of days before ov then the line vanishes really quickly. Who knows? Going to calm myself now! x

Will BD anyway!!!!!!!!!!

How can i mark this thread as something i'd like to watch? Would be interesting if we all got BFP soon!!

Heres hoping!!

ooo your temps look lovely x

Will BD anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Heres hoping!!

ooo your temps look lovely x

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!! I'll get so carried away!!!!!!!!!!!!:winkwink:

Just read this, its very interesting I think...

https://fertilityfrenzy.blogspot.com/

It could be good but I have lines all the way through my cycle, it could be a negative opk. I hope its not. When are you going to test with HPT? Good luck!!

I'm the same - I get opk lines every day. I hope it is a positive but as far as I am aware it is only positive if it is as strong or stronger than the test line - they work differently to hpt's where a line is a line.

I'm the same - I get opk lines every day. I hope it is a positive but as far as I am aware it is only positive if it is as strong or stronger than the test line - they work differently to hpt's where a line is a line.

When I was 6DPO my OPK's started to get darker again - by 12DPO they were +ve and I'd had a BFP by then ;) Good luck.

Well i'm now 10 dpo and this morning i got a faint line on a sensitive early HPT test stick! I've done a few since with rubbish diluted urine and can see a VERY faint line on some of them. I'm not calling it my BFP until i get a proper positive on a midstream test, so will try again tomorrow morning! Am so excited but not mentioning anything to hubby yet just incase somehow i've got it wrong! (Also, my boobs hurt even more today, i'm bloated and exhausted!) Watch this space!

Best of Luck Ivoryapril. It is looking good xxxxxxx

Thanks! Trying so hard to ignore it but i can't- just wishing the hours away until morning so i can test properly again! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"