I got a line on an OPK at 9 dpo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ALWAYS get a line on my OPK's- most women do, its only when its real real dark is it positive, as for indicating pregnancy- you have to be careful, especially in my case- I couldnt use them to detect pregnancy because I always get a line. As you said you had a line on an HPT then obviously its a good sign, so good luck!

Thanks honeybee, i don't normally get a line at all on OPKs till two or three days around ov and then they go, so its unusual for me. Wish i could test again but afternoon urine just isn't going to cut the mustard this early!

haha- but a line on a hpt is obviously a good sign hunny, so dont worry about it- seems like its defo your month congrats!

Hmm, i'm still not convinced til i've got a nice strong line, lol! x

I agree with you too, but at least it gives us hope!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your :BFP: hopefully 2 days time and there will be no doubt!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh now I can't wait until tomorrow am!

Good luck :)

looking forward to seeing your bfp tommorow! xx

Thank you to all you ladies. Here are this morning's tests!! x

Attachments

• PICT0125.jpg
    PICT0125.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 89
OMG!!!!!

Well done you!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Big congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

So your 11 DPO right?

Excellent I am over the moon for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i see your IC still isnt great, i am off to buy some proper tests!!!

Yeah, those ICs are rubbish for good lines til later on, i remember that from last time, i was getting better lines with cheap midstreams, just own brand twin packs from ASDA, superdrug etc. Good luck to you too, it's you're turn now! Yes, 11 dpo today! x

So do we!!!

Its odd huh?

I just used them because i ran out of HCGs and i know its worked for others. I am a POAS addict - totally!!!

Never expected a line to be there let alone so quick and so dark!!!

:dust:

It makes me feel better to see that there are other POAS addicts out there. I am 6DPO and last night used a OPK just to see what it would do. DH caught me and asked what I was doing, as he knows the basics of one O per cycle :winkwink: I felt like I had been caught doing something terrible, and now he thinks I am nuts! Oh well... Good luck to you!

It's so addictive! Did another OPK today even though i know i'm pregnant just to use them up, lol! The first one led to my :bfp: so i'm pleased i did! x

Congrats!!! I was wondering, did you do anything different this month to get ur bfp?

Please continue this thread in the BFP forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"