I got AF but I still have cramps.. why?

suzan

Reaction score
I am 2CD now. wow girls, cramping hasnt stopped since like 4 days now.

It all started like this:
26CD leg pain (low)
27CD - Leg pain still plus brown spotting
28CD - leg pain, cramps plus brown spotting
1CD - Leg pain, severe low abdomen cramps..like ovulation pain, and heavy period
2CD which is today I still have low leg pain and cramps as well like ovulation pain and period is heavy.

I have never left this.. why am I still feeling cramps? I never felt any before in my period.. would this be from stress? depression? I am both. Or maybe it's endometriosis symptoms? :cry:

Its crazy how much you pay attention to your body when your TTC!!

Ovulation pains are like AF pains so if you have AF thats not uncommon. Cramps at top of legs as well ARGHHH hateful but I use to get that with AF just not every month.

My period is always heavy for a flow of 2-3 days then lighter and of course starting light. Not unusal. Every month won't be the same either.

Bleeding & TTC if your period is serverely painful or you experience shoulder pain then seek medical attention.

Your really panicing Suzan - chill .... I know easier said than done but from a screen I can see you winding yourself up & up it can't be mentally healthy. I do udnerstand the desire ups and downs of trying for a baby (the harsh of it all) but don't make yoruself ill woman!

:hugs:

I wouldn't worry about endometriosis just yet, especially if you have been to the gyno regularly and they have found no abnormalities. One of my nieces suffered from endometriosis and as far as I know never had any of the symptoms you are speaking of. Chances are you are just experiencing your period. Like Wobbles said periods can be and are different month to month for women. Once you start TTC you start noticing a lot more about your body than you did before. If you are truly worried than it is best to talk to your doctor, hopefully they can set your mind at ease. :hugs:

Its crazy how much you pay attention to your body when your TTC!!

Ovulation pains are like AF pains so if you have AF thats not uncommon. Cramps at top of legs as well ARGHHH hateful but I use to get that with AF just not every month.

My period is always heavy for a flow of 2-3 days then lighter and of course starting light. Not unusal. Every month won't be the same either.

Bleeding & TTC if your period is serverely painful or you experience shoulder pain then seek medical attention.

Your really panicing Suzan - chill .... I know easier said than done but from a screen I can see you winding yourself up & up it can't be mentally healthy. I do udnerstand the desire ups and downs of trying for a baby (the harsh of it all) but don't make yoruself ill woman!

:hugs:

Thanks Wobbles for your message. As if you slapped me! Dont get me wrong.. it's something that I needed.
I am eventually waking up.. you are right.. I am making myself belive I am an ill woman.. maybe these are changed due to the things I passed thru with my body.

I am giving myself a change now, and it feels good really. I will stop thinking much about a lot things now and focus on things less important.

Thank you indeed
:shy:

Sorry if it sounded harsh Suzan not what I meant at all :( I just read your posts (with genuine concern) hunny & hope your not sinking into any depression but it's easy for me get that all wrong from just behind a PC screen. My world fell apart in so many ways so I do understand the desire and want of a child I'm certainly not trying to make you feel bad for feeling down & paniced.

Just don't make yourself poorly thats all hun ... this is important to you and will stay important. Your wish will come true :hugs:

Thanks my friend. On the contrary! I took it really fine and thank you again.
I am recovering. I do accept the fact that I am depressed and my brain is working faster and playing with my feelings meanly.
I pray for God to help me and thanks for the wishes :) I hope my baby news arrive soon :hugs:

Sorry to see that you do feel depressed :hugs:

Whats your history hun? Have you had a loss in the past?

x

Ya.
I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks on july 1st. No heartbeat was found.. :(

I am getting better though. It was hard.

(((hugs))) I MCd for the second time about the same time as you huni.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Not got any advice, I think Wobbles has pretty much summed it up but I thought you might need this :hugs::hugs::hugs: chin up hunny xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->