i got my bfp..digi update pg3

Thats great for 10dpo! My 13dpo one is fainter lol. Woohoo!!! :):)

CONGRATS MANDY!!!! yay!!! :happydance: i got my :bfp: same day as u June 1st! my due date will be feb 8 2011...how about yours?

awwwwwwww valentines day thats to cute!! healthy 9 months to u hun!

Congratz hun !!! What a treat that will be if you make it to your due date and have your baby on valentines day ! :happydance:

update 13dpo done me digi test ..

Attachments

• 100604_151835.jpg
    100604_151835.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 31
Thats great! Im afraid to do mine, lol. Maybe u ovulated earlier than you thought tho, if its 2-3 already? that would make you 5 weeks!!

Thats great! Im afraid to do mine, lol. Maybe u ovulated earlier than you thought tho, if its 2-3 already? that would make you 5 weeks!!

ty hun , yeah i thought that but i dont hink i could have o ealrie rnot unless i fell pregnant and still had period on the 10 th may xx and u got pos on test so i think digi will pick it up xx

Yay!!!! Looking good hun !! Have a great 9 months and enjoy it :hugs:

Aw yeah I was thinking are you sure ur only 13 dpo if ur getting 2-3 already?
Also how long were you trying for Mandy? xx

Aw yeah I was thinking are you sure ur only 13 dpo if ur getting 2-3 already?
Also how long were you trying for Mandy? xx

yep 13dpo .. but i guess ill find out for sure at 12 weeks scan , and i was not using nothing since 2007 nut started using okps and doing temping for 4 month s xxx

wow 2-3 weeks on a digi at 13dpo !!! congrats xxx

(do you have any twins in the family lol)

yeah my dad was twin but his brother died at birth .. is that good to get 2-3 weeks early and that was with very diluted wee lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->