I got my BFP today!! 6 years of TTC!!!!!!!!

Kimiw

Reaction score
:happydance:I finally got my BFP after TTC for 6 years!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now I can't even explain it!!!!

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff423/kimiw6969/081112155618.jpg

Congrats! That is truly a blessing! I am beyond excited for you!

Thank you soo much!! I feel soooo blessed!

Congrats...Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Amazing xx anything you did differently?

CONGRATS! Wow, 6 years - what wonderful news! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Im so excited for you!! Ive noticed you around here lately for some reason, and im so happy to see you got your wish :flower:

x

That's brill news, bet youre over the moon :) Congrats :D

Way to go Mama!!

Congrats to you & yours.

Praying for a h&h 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually yes lol. Well this was my second round of clomid. The first cycle I used preseed too, but we did not concieve. This time I did the same thing except I used soft cups! After we dtd I would put one in and leave it in for 12 hours. Remove it and repeat the process for 3 days. Dtd 2 days before positive opk, day of, day after and one more for good luck!

thanks hun! It has defenitly been a long hard road, and even though I am over the moon right now, I am trying to keep in mind that there are lots of women TTC and have not yet been successful. I was on that side for a long time, and out of respect for my dear friends on here who are LTTTC I don't want to shove it in anybody's face. I am just so excited that is finally my turn. But I will never forget all those years of trying and having my heart broken cycle after cycle. I love all you ladies on Babyandbump.

Congrats...Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: thank you so much, I admit, I am over the moon, but I will never forget how difficult it was to get here. I spent many nights crying myself to sleep wondering if it would ever happen and it did. I just want you, and all you LTTTCers know that I will never forget the struggle and heartache. I love you all so much, and I will always remember what it was like. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope and pray that your day comes too, and if it doesn't I will pray that you find the road to happiness with or without a child. I am not going to sit here and say "it happend to me so it will happen to you" because I don't know that and I also know it doesn't help the heartbreak. Keep strong, and keep moving forward :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->