I got my BFP today!! 6 years of TTC!!!!!!!!

So so happy to see LTTTC success stories!! Congrats!!!

CONGRATS, that's is absolutely amazing!!!!! Enjoy this time, and wishing you a very H&H 9 months!!!!

aw, thank you hun! :hugs: I am so happy :cloud9: fingers crossed for you and all the LTTTCers! You all deserve it! Love you all so very much!

aw, thank you hun! :hugs: I am so happy :cloud9: fingers crossed for you and all the LTTTCers! You all deserve it! Love you all so very much!

I am so happy for you and it gives me hope :) i will know soon if this first round of clomid worked fingers crossed i hope this is all that i need. and again congrats :happydance:

Congrats I also hope to get my bfp this month fingers double crossed

actually yes lol. Well this was my second round of clomid. The first cycle I used preseed too, but we did not concieve. This time I did the same thing except I used soft cups! After we dtd I would put one in and leave it in for 12 hours. Remove it and repeat the process for 3 days. Dtd 2 days before positive opk, day of, day after and one more for good luck!

I've been using the softcups for three months now with no luck but this month I've added pre seed fertilaid and opk so im hoping after two long disappointed years I finally get my BFP im so glad I came across this site I've only been a member for about a week but everyone is so nice and helpful

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 moths!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post is 2 years old. Hope your LO is doing great!

Oops didn't realise that this was an old post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->