I got my Ovatel!

waddle

Mother to DS
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I got my Ovatel and am super excited. I am cycle day ten right now and I'll be using it twice a day (first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything and just before bed - be sure you haven't had anything to drink or eat for a couple hours prior). So far it has been super easy to use and I can very clearly see that I am not ovulating yet. So I'm going to post back each day and let you know what my findings are (I'm also temping, which I've never done before... So we'll see how that goes).

The reason for my post is because when I was researching the product I couldn't find a single post other than a couple people on YouTube (not very specific).

I love the idea of the saliva ovulation predictor because the product was a great price and when used properly is 98% accurate. Not to mention only paying once and getting a life time use!

I'm quite excited!

Alright, so I have taken pictures of todays results (off my phone, sorry if they're not very clear).

I'm only cycle day ten, so I don't expect to see ferning yet. But I want to track the results as I go through the days. It'll be neat to see a difference (assuming I will see ferning of course).

Attachments

• Ovatel1.jpg
    Ovatel1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Ovatel2.jpg
    Ovatel2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads