I haaaaate the sposies!

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
AAAAAAAARAGAGHHHH! We're going away from tonight until sunday night, so Bethan is in sposies right now, so that we don't come back to a box full of 4 day old, stale pee nappies. :sick:

But I hate them. HATE HATE HATE! It just looks and feels so wrong, and I don't like it. :growlmad:

Want my fluff.

careful hun, last time a thread like this was started it all got a little heated and this part of the forum ended up being closed

just to give you the heads up :flower:

S'all personal choice though innit!!!
I know what you mean, its hard knowing you have all those pretty nappies and their bum's not in them (i wont say more :haha:) not long though and she'ss be happily back in fluff!
you could probably just add a disclaimer encouraging people not to bother getting offended :)

Ditto!

We're going to my mum's tomorrow so I'm doing the same thing. Emma's bum seems far too small and unpadded!

They are bloody handy for situations like this though. My mum would never let me wash nappies in her machine and we're going by train so I'm travelling as lightly as possible.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks and all that! I think it's fair enough to not like having disposable on your own baby :) I love fluff, but have used disposables as well, and each time it's been the right choice for my baby and family at that point :)

I hope you have a great trip, and just think of the lovely fluffy choice you'll be coming back to! You won't know which nappy to put on first :haha:

I know exactly how you feel!

I took my fluff away for 10 days - my mum said i shouldn't but I pushed them in the bag just about!
I had her in sposies for the travelling though and it was orrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->