i had an accident!

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
hi! im 22 weeks and this morning experienced a symptom i didnt have in my previous preg. i had just gotten up from a nap, and really had to pee. i felt a sneeze coming on, and when it came, pee came out as well! how embarrassing! i guess i need to keep up with my kegals huh? anyone have this?

omg no but close! lol
when i sneezed before i was border line and kegels really really helped me!!!! like now i dont feel like that hardly at all anymore...

however...i will wake up in the night like usual coz i need to pee and like half way there the baby will kick or jump on my bladder and wow... i couple times i thought i was a gonner....

guess it wont get any better as i get bigger lol

Not me thank god ! Only once did I think I was going to pee my pants but didn't come close in reality ... I really hope it stays this way lol

Omg I was planning to post this exact thing!! The last couple days , when I sneeze , I pee a little! Today while at work, I had to pee, but before I could find a bathroom I sneezed and had a decent size trickle escape... I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry lol. If I don't have to pee when I sneeze, I'm fine, but if I'm holding it at all....forget it! I feel like I'm getting a cold so I think Im screwed lol

haha i know exactly what you mean! this had never happenned to me before! i guess im getting old! my bladder isnt what it used to be!

This happens to me like every day lol

Happens to me all the time. Every time I sneeze. :( I am wearing panty liners now which helps a bit.

Happened to me at the mall went to see
My doc it was an uti so embarrassing

Thank God I'm not the only one! I totally have this issue with this pregnancy! I never had this problem with my first! This one time I was walking home from school (takes an hour from the college to my house) and I peed before I even left campus! Luckily I had a long shirt but geez! I thought something was wrong with me haha! How many kegals should you do a day? How long do you hold kegals? How long after doing this do you actually see a difference?

I only had an accident once while pregnant with DS1, DH was making me laugh and I told him to stop or I would pee...he didn't stop. But I have done it a couple of times over the past few weeks when sneezing. :nope:

happens to me lol i think when its your second its kinda worst i do kegels every day and tbf doesnt seem to help i think because your body has done it all before its more relaxed if you get what im saying lol x

I'm the same! I have to cross my legs when I sneeze, I don't attempt to jump at all!!!

But the worste is when I'm sick! When I was really bad with MS my god I'd vomit and pee :( that's horrible xx

If it makes you feel any better, I have excellent kegal muscles which I exercise all the time, and this still happened to me. I was at work, sneezed and a little pee came out - so embarrassing, haha.

Yeah, this happens to me more than I care to admit. Did with my first baby, too. I carry low, so that doesn't help. ;)

Yes! This was happening to me a LOT... it stinks, literally. I started doing kegals and I think it's really helped, seeing as I haven't had an "accident" in a couple weeks. Also if I prepare for the sneeze and squeeze up, and lean forward, it helps.

Baby also may have moved up, I'm not really sure. Although it feels like she has her head mashed against my bladder so I doubt that's the reason.

I had a random hit of morning sickness a couple of weeks ago....so not only was I WTF because I'm 20 weeks.....I also experienced weeing all over the bathroom floor (I was just about to shower lol - no clothes!). I was horrified, I've had a couple of dribbles here and there but this was full on bladder full mop required.

You're not alone haha.

thanks girls! i feel like i am carrying low so maybe thats why, plus this is my third baby:) im glad im not alone:)

Baby #3 here and it happens to me all the time as well! It's even worse when I'm doing any kind of physical labor like cutting wood or moving hay. If I need to pee in the slightest, I'd better go pronto!! It happened with both 1 and 2 even though I did daily Kegels. This one seems a little worse, might be because it's living low, with head down. Totally embarrassing!

Happens to me all the time. Cross your legs and squeeze if you can while sneezing and it really helps.Might look silly if your out of the house but its better than the alternative.:winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->