i had an accident!

Happens to me all the time. In first tri, whenever I'd throw up, I'd pee my pants too :/ but yeah, sneezing sometimes does it to me. It is embarrassing! Hope it doesn't happen in public!

It happened to me the other day, but thankfully I was at home and not very much pee came out. Ignorant question, but if I do kegels (I was thinking about getting some vaginal balls) will it make labor more painful/difficult?

Ha ha I was throwing up a few weeks ago and just wee'd myself evey time - very distressing at the time!

It happened to me the other day, but thankfully I was at home and not very much pee came out. Ignorant question, but if I do kegels (I was thinking about getting some vaginal balls) will it make labor more painful/difficult?

i think its actually supposed to make delivery less painful, since if you do kegals youll stretch more easily hence no tearing or episiodomy:)

I have a small baby and am pregnant again. I guess my muscles aren't recovered yet- whenever I throw up I pee...a lot....enough to empty my bladder!!!!:shrug:

I gagged while brushing my teeth the other morning and peed myself. I started cracking up, so I got to the toilet ASAP so it wouldn't happen again. :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->