• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I had my 3rd and final child at age 38! : )

MimiCher

Reaction score
I had 2 girls when I was 29 and 31 respectively after trying for 2 years after a miscarriage with first pregnancy. I then waited several years before deciding to have a 3rd child, hopefully, but not necessarily a boy. It takes a little longer when your older but finally I conceived my son at age 37. : ) I had CVS done and he was normal. Had he had Downs, he woulod have been a keeper anyway. : )My family is now complete! I even have a 3 year old grandson and another one due in December. : ) Want to get pregnant? Want to have kids? Never give up!!!

I had 2 girls when I was 29 and 31 respectively after trying for 2 years after a miscarriage with first pregnancy. I then waited several years before deciding to have a 3rd child, hopefully, but not necessarily a boy. It takes a little longer when your older but finally I conceived my son at age 37. : ) I had CVS done and he was normal. Had he had Downs, he woulod have been a keeper anyway. : )My family is now complete! I even have a 3 year old grandson and another one due in December. : ) Want to get pregnant? Want to have kids? Never give up!!!

:cry: thank you for that!!!
SOmetimes we need a bit of a happy ending story to hep us get thru!

Thanks for this Mimicher :flower:

I am ttc my first at age 36 and worry I have left it too late and it will never happen. Have been actively ttc for around 7 months now but had a year of NTNP before that and just can't help but think there must be something wrong if it hasn't happened by now. But so scared to visit docs and be told something IS wrong :cry: x

I even switched doctors, had a surgical procedure, followed by 3 children. Please go, and get a second opinion if necessary. It won't happen if you are not pro-active.

mimicher you are an inspiration! I am exactly like you in terms of age. I am also 37 but ive only just gave birth to my very first born 4 months ago AND I had a boy too! I went through 10 years of the most excrutiating emotional roller coaster of my life but i didnt give up!

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces,never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->