I had my baby :-D

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
So....I was posting threads throughout yday afternoon lol!! Started getting regular contractions about ten at night, then went to hospital at about midnight and was checked at 3am and was 4cm dilated, they said did i wanna go home for a while i said no as back pain was too intense to cope with...so they let me go onto the labour ward so i could have a bath...i managed an hour in bath and asked for gas and air and said iwanted to push....mw said u wont b pushing yet....but took me bck downstairs to delivery suite where i went on ball with gas and air and didnt like being on ball and feeling dizzy lol! I kept shouting i wanna push and finally mw decided to recheck me...in an hour id gone from 4cm to 9cm!! I pushed from 4am till 5:07 when lil girlie was born weighing 6lb 10 oz :-D had 5 stitches as tore and am allowed home tomorrow :) feeling very tired and sore downstairs!! Am glad read on here to expect lots of blood loss after birth lol! Had a bath about hr nd half after birth which was lovely but scary at same time lol!! She breastfed almost immediately, dh cut the cord and i have been for a wee lol!!
On another note tho i didnt realise how generally achey all over id feel now lol...like iv got whiplash lol!! Xxxx will post picture when bk home xxxx

Ahh congratulations :) I was due the same day as you but still waiting. Yeah you do feel like you have done five rounds with a boxer after giving birth but try to rest as much as you can hun. Enjoy baby xxx

congratulations hun I've been keeping an eye out for this! x

Massive congrats hun, had a feeling your day would be very soon! Well done xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"