"I hate babies - I wish I never had so many kids"!!

I think everything she says and does is for publicity, including the article. What do they say, there is no such thing as bad press? She wanted to get people talking about her again, so who knows how she really feels about those poor kids.

OMG I haven't read it but what a disgusting thing to say. She's a funny character...

thats so terrible, its horrible that her babies will be able to read this when they are older! They go to google themselves and get that! disgraceful.

She's a fame whore
her kids need to be taken away from her if she can't take care of them.
FOR GODS SAKE!

I don't like her AT ALL, but I can understand her hating it. I watched 6 kids the other day, various ages, and I felt like death. I always think about her, and how she effed up. Like imagine being along in that situation. Yes she asked for it, but it would SUCK big time.

I imagine it is like a zoo in there. How would you even have time to go to the bathroom? It's like my nightmare :lol: The government should step in, because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a single mom to have that many kids.

poor kids, they didnt ask to be brought into this world, she chose that, and now she resents them?! wtf?!:growlmad:

That makes me so sad for those kids. And worried for their development well-being. :(

If there was any doubt that she has mental health problems......:nope:

That's awful. I don't like her but at the same time I'm fascinated by her!

I may be getting my wires crossed, but when she had 6 didn't her OH want to stop having kids and she wanted to carry on?
Either way, that is a horrible thing to say about your own children. I guess having 8 "animals" is the price you pay for 15 minutes of fame.

i dont think she even has an OH.

Gosh, I always hated this woman.

:shock: Those poor babies! I watched the tv show after she had the babies and tbh it always seemed like she'd just had them for the publicity.
I really feel sorry for all her children.

too true, and how else is she to keep herself in the public eye if not by saying revolting things about her own children? Publicity whore much?

And when they are old enough to read what she said for themselves?? Not that I imagine she gives a toss about hurting them. :growlmad::growlmad:

Bah not even worth my breath to get mad about :gun:

Mizze xx

I remember when she had them. It was all over the news in the USA and people were livid because she was living off social security and disability. Basically, the rest of the US was paying for her children. The doctor that did this was SO irresponsible and I'm glad he lost his license! Even her own mother was saying she should not have more children because she was mentally unstable! Then again, this raises the whole debate of should the government prevent people from having children because of mental defect?

How selfish when there are people that would kill to have just one child and can't.. they didn't ask to be born its was all her decision, if she doesn't like looking after them then i'm sure there are many families waiting to adopt that would be ecstatic to look after them. Stupid woman.

Hello everyone =) I'm new to this forum, hope I'm not intruding. I was referred here by an acquaintance who saw this thread. I'm a member of a group of professional women who are advocating for the protection of the Suleman children. We've been contacting law enforcement and CPS asking them to intervene, since Natalie Suleman (her real name) has been seen lifting these babies by their forearms, locking them in a dark room alone for hours, dumping cold beans on a tray (while she eats at Joes Crab Shack and Melting Pot), and so much more. She's had numerous plastic surgeries, but one of the octuplets has an unrepaired cleft lip - at 2! Her 7 year old and 4 year olds still suck pacifiers... she even video taped the 7 year old sleeping with his pacifier... laughing that he was going to be so embarrassed... and sold it to be aired worldwide. The octuplets are over 2 and still sharing cribs, which are covered with nets so they can't get out... they're in those cribs almost the entire day. She sold a video of herself as a "day in the life" sort of thing, and she goes into the dark room and THROWS bottles at the babies then slams the door shut. She even hits one in the head with a bottle she threw.

We try to bring the plight of these poor children to the public eye. If you're interested in our findings, I suggest reading these two websites:

Edited: It won't let me link it, but google "Stop Suleman" and click on the "Timeline" when you get there, and also google "IVF Lies & Videotape."

Hope I'm not intruding here, but we try to link our findings anywhere she's being discussed to try and bring her neglect of these kids to the public eye. =)

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. If indeed this is true, then it is horrifying. Why hasn't the children been taken away from her if she's doing these things? Surely this is a for, of child abuse and neglect and the government should step in and take the children?

:( What a sorry affair. What if those children read that later in life? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->