I hate everyone!

HeatherLTBee

Baker Family
Reaction score
I'm hoping this is a side effect of pregnancy, but I literally can not stand the human race!?

Please tell me you ladies feel the same!!!!!

I never used to feel this way, but people are so rude, inconsiderate, always in my way... I mean.. you get the ones that are considerate and don't bother you... but it seems like they are far and few between!!!

Yup, I hate everyone! I love my cats though :haha: my sister has stopped ringing me so much and I know it's because I'm an angry hormonal pregnant woman!!

yup, I hate everyone too. On the surface I'm generally pleasant, but I have such horrible road rage this pregnancy. Someone gave me crap about coloring my hair at 28 weeks, even though I had made it clear, and probably repeated myself like 4 times that I had asked my midwife if it was ok first, and I just lost it and told everyone to back off and mind their own business. Now MIL is starting up already, she drove me insane last time when I went overdue with DD constantly asking if I was in labor yet :dohh: I'm not even 33 weeks yet and she's starting that crap already! Agh, people drive me nuts! EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Is what I really want to say.

Incredibly!! My patience is even more thin now than it was pre-pregnancy. And then SOMETIMES I'll cry if I realize I am just being a B and the other person didn't deserve it lol. Which is rare ;)

Tbh, I have little patience for folk at the best of times but at the moment I quite literally have zero tolerance!! X

Man am I with you!! It is ridiculous how mad I get at people, at everyone!

So do i omg. Its not just a few people its everyone! My hormones are driving me insane. Plus i was diagnosed with pre e so have alot of people asking if they can do anything for me or please let them know if they can help in anyway as i have a 4 yo and a 18 month old and am suppose to be bedresting as much as possible. My daughter has surgery on thursday and i need someone to watch my son. The one time i ask for help no one is able to do it! NOBODY! UGG There is more but that is the most recent thing that just pisses me off i just feel like screaming awwwwww haha

Hah I love this post. I can't stand people.
Sick of people staring at my
Bump like I have a disease
Sick of people walking slow Infront of me in the supermarket and getting in my way
Sick of people with no manners at work
Sick of people breathing in general.
Xxx

I can't stand people when I'm not pregnant, being pregnant just makes it worse.

Lol my hormones are crazy..I get soo irritated with everyone..my oh cant wait till I give birth so I stop being a bitch lol... I usually am a bitch an dont put up with shit..now more so since being pg... I had an incident at jack n a box last week where I flew my burger back at the worker because they forgot my onions an on top of that the girl was rude didnt apologize just grabbed my burger out of my hand no gloves after just touching her register...gave it to another person who grabbed it barehands too put the onions in then again passed it to another worker who then gave it back to me...and im like wtf you think you 3 people can touch my burger with dirty ass hands an give it back expecting me a pg women on top of that to eat the f Ing thing..no f ing way... so I threw it straight back to the bitch and walked out... the look on everyones including the customers faces were priceless lol:) my bf already knew when he seeing me walking out yelling to hurry up an get the hell outta there before they call the cops lol.... im never that bad..that was a first for me... and I was even more pissed that I just spent 9 on a burger wich Is one of my faves an had nothing to eat because I flew the damn thing lol... im one crazy hormonal pg woman!! Hehe

Yeah I feel the same.

The worse place for me is the supermarket. I get so angry in there. How can people be so irritating :haha:

Yeah I feel the same.

The worse place for me is the supermarket. I get so angry in there. How can people be so irritating :haha:

This is Walmart for me. I HATE going to Walmart in general. But being pregnant, everyone pisses me off 10000x more.

Yep! I hate people when not pregnant.
I get so angry so quickly at people now, my husband usually has to tell me to calm down before I fly into full on rage.

I'm not ashamed of it either, it's their own fault.

This is so true. My mum and aunty met me in the supermarket the other day to help me carry my shopping home but they are like children when they get together and so straight away were irritating me giggling away, then when we got home my aunty walks straight in with the bags and said shall I put them on the side, and I was like no, please don't put dirty bags on the side and get your fricking shoes off my kitchen floor!! Argh, spent yesterday evening looking for signs asking people to take their shoes off when they come in the house! Total over-reaction to people trying to help me I know but I wish I'd just carried my own shopping and wouldn't have had to clean my kitchen floors also!! This picture perfectly sums me up atm

Attachments

• control anger.jpg
    control anger.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 12
I hate everyone except a few friends on here, my daughter and sometimes dh.. I have no patience and everyone annoys the crap out of me, Espeicially my dad. I'm like a ray of sunshine :haha: xx

Can't say I've almost assaulted someone because my sandwich was wrong though. *eyeroll*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->