I hate everyone!

i was in the queue at asda, and id put the separator for the next person, the lady then asked for another one, and i wanted to hit her with it

got home to a message on my voicemail my decorator asked me to be a reference for him so i got the message saying could i please call him back for a chat about the mans work, and im like oh right i have nothing better to do that ring you up costing me money out the goodness of my heart.. grrrr

I was actually hoping the pregnancy hormones would make me a little more aggressive and assertive (something I am seriously lacking). But nope, still same old patient people pleasing self.:dohh: I do notice that I am a little more sensitive & prone to crying though. At least we have a good excuse to be hormonal :haha:

I was actually hoping the pregnancy hormones would make me a little more aggressive and assertive (something I am seriously lacking). But nope, still same old patient people pleasing self.:dohh: I do notice that I am a little more sensitive & prone to crying though. At least we have a good excuse to be hormonal :haha:

Hahaha I'm like Dr jeckyl and Mr Hyde with my emotions. I can go from crying hysterics to hulk rage :rofl:

Hahaha I'm like Dr jeckyl and Mr Hyde with my emotions. I can go from crying hysterics to hulk rage :rofl:

Give me some of that hulk rage :D

Give me some of that hulk rage :D

Gladly! :haha:

Yep. People are so rude.
And not just if they are rude to me, if I see someone being disgustingly rude to others, or saying nasty things I get so offended.
Usually I would ignore it and wouldn't care.

And poor o/h if he doesn't sympathise with me or see my point in WHY what they said or did was rude. Or makes a comment that he sees as helpful like " I'm not disagreeing with you, BUT that's just thier opinion. "

To a pregnant woman "I'm not disagreeing with you" is where that sentence should end. :haha:

I am like that with all my pregnancies..this one is particularly bad :/.. we won't even talk about kids! I feel awful but omg..no tolerance at all

Can't say I've almost assaulted someone because my sandwich was wrong though. *eyeroll*

Hmm... im not the one saying good thing its illegal to murder someone ... geez guess im that irresistible even in 3rd tri huh lol... smooches doll;)

Totally on the same wave length with you Ladies I have an irrational reaction to most things at the moment and either boil over or cry.

My biggest irrational reaction is in respect of facebook - I hate the fact that everyone is out there having a wonderful social life, enjoying the scorching weather and festival session. While I am the forgotten pregnant person silently stalking my friends updates feeling an increasing level of resentment.

Should really make more effort to engage with people but then I think no hang on a minute I'm the pregnant Lady they should be engaging me!!!

Oh and don't get me started on bad driving, people not getting out of my way, references to the size of my bump, complete strangers passing comment on your size, friends who always wait for you to instigate arrangements, back chat from your nearly 6yr old daughter....... Anyway you get the picture....

And breath.....(its good to get these things off your chest lol)

xx

I hate everyone... but then I generally do hate everyone so this is no change :haha:

Lol this made me chuckle cause I'm just the same. Everyone is annoying me. Unfortunately I take most of it out on husband cause you can't exactly shout at a random person in the street hahaha.

I feel exactly the same!
My mum thinks im insane lol But people are rude.

We went to a water festival at the weekend & we were walking up some stairs with the kids, tristan is a bit over 2 but he is very small but very independent & some people started to push past me then tried to push past hubby (no hope there he is a solid man lol) I started raging saying how impatient can you get a pregnant woman & her little boy walking nicely up the stairs and you try to ram past, how horrid a person must you be!!! and then i was i a bad mood for the rest of the day!

Rarrrr:growlmad:

X x

Most annoying question of the moment...even thought people are just trying to be pleasant.

'How are you coping with the heat'

Oh yeah it's bloomin great isn't it! I just love being covered in sweat and feeling like I'm going to spontaniously combust, swollen hands sweating feet, sweaty KNICKERS!!! What more could one want!!??? lols

Totally on the same wave length with you Ladies I have an irrational reaction to most things at the moment and either boil over or cry.

My biggest irrational reaction is in respect of facebook - I hate the fact that everyone is out there having a wonderful social life, enjoying the scorching weather and festival session. While I am the forgotten pregnant person silently stalking my friends updates feeling an increasing level of resentment.

Should really make more effort to engage with people but then I think no hang on a minute I'm the pregnant Lady they should be engaging me!!!

Oh and don't get me started on bad driving, people not getting out of my way, references to the size of my bump, complete strangers passing comment on your size, friends who always wait for you to instigate arrangements, back chat from your nearly 6yr old daughter....... Anyway you get the picture....

And breath.....(its good to get these things off your chest lol)

xx

Me too with the resentment! Except I HAVE tried getting together with my friends before the baby comes and obviously my time will be consumed, and EVERYONE has blown me off. I literally go through facebook posts thinking "Bitch. *Scroll* Bitch. *Scroll* Hope your vacation SUCKS. *Scroll* Asshole" Etc. :haha:

Just thought I'd add that there is no way I'd ever physically harm another person. My statement I made earlier? It's an internet meme that's been around for years. Glad to see some people can't take a joke.

Attachments

• illegal_to_kill_them_postcard-p239620751839286784z85wg_400.jpg
    illegal_to_kill_them_postcard-p239620751839286784z85wg_400.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
HAHAHA you ladies are killing me!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I feel so bad because I work with the public, but if someone approaches my desk, I'm like.. "What the f*** do you want!? Out with it already!" (now I don't ACTUALLY say that, but that's how I feel!)

These stories are great!

I have to go to WalMart today....

Maybe I'll just let it all out on some unfortunate soul...
My favorite are the MEN out there who still give me the up and down followed by the head nod/smile/wink...

(you know.... )

I'm like... really man? I'm waddling through the isles with my husbands child growing inside of me. Flip off already!
:growlmad:

HAHAHA you ladies are killing me!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I feel so bad because I work with the public, but if someone approaches my desk, I'm like.. "What the f*** do you want!? Out with it already!" (now I don't ACTUALLY say that, but that's how I feel!)

These stories are great!

I have to go to WalMart today....

Maybe I'll just let it all out on some unfortunate soul...
My favorite are the MEN out there who still give me the up and down followed by the head nod/smile/wink...

(you know.... )

I'm like... really man? I'm waddling through the isles with my husbands child growing inside of me. Flip off already!
:growlmad:

:rofl: I switched jobs while pregnant. I used to work with the public at the beginning of my pregnancy and I swear I was WAY worse then, so I totally get the "What the F do you want? Out with it already!" My favorite was when they would complain about something but wouldn't tell you how they wanted you to fix it, but they made it clear they wanted SOMETHING done! Because how dare a hotel be "green" and try to preserve water!? That's just absurd! :dohh:

And I totally know those men too! Filthy pigs! :growlmad:

Just thought I'd add that there is no way I'd ever physically harm another person. My statement I made earlier? It's an internet meme that's been around for years. Glad to see some people can't take a joke.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I feel that way on a daily basis lol.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I feel that way on a daily basis lol.

Thanks. Someone earlier on this thread tried to make a big deal out of it, yet it's okay for her to assault someone because her food order was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->