I hate everyone!

HAHAHA you ladies are killing me!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I feel so bad because I work with the public, but if someone approaches my desk, I'm like.. "What the f*** do you want!? Out with it already!" (now I don't ACTUALLY say that, but that's how I feel!)

These stories are great!

I have to go to WalMart today....

Maybe I'll just let it all out on some unfortunate soul...
My favorite are the MEN out there who still give me the up and down followed by the head nod/smile/wink...

(you know.... )

I'm like... really man? I'm waddling through the isles with my husbands child growing inside of me. Flip off already!
:growlmad:

:rofl: I switched jobs while pregnant. I used to work with the public at the beginning of my pregnancy and I swear I was WAY worse then, so I totally get the "What the F do you want? Out with it already!" My favorite was when they would complain about something but wouldn't tell you how they wanted you to fix it, but they made it clear they wanted SOMETHING done! Because how dare a hotel be "green" and try to preserve water!? That's just absurd! :dohh:

And I totally know those men too! Filthy pigs! :growlmad:

Hahah we are so moody!!!
Normally getting hit on would make me feel good inside... sometimes... depending on the guy... but right now I just want to blurt out "are you flipping nuts?" because I feel like I'm being made fun of lol.

HAHAHA you ladies are killing me!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I feel so bad because I work with the public, but if someone approaches my desk, I'm like.. "What the f*** do you want!? Out with it already!" (now I don't ACTUALLY say that, but that's how I feel!)

These stories are great!

I have to go to WalMart today....

Maybe I'll just let it all out on some unfortunate soul...
My favorite are the MEN out there who still give me the up and down followed by the head nod/smile/wink...

(you know.... )

I'm like... really man? I'm waddling through the isles with my husbands child growing inside of me. Flip off already!
:growlmad:

:rofl: I switched jobs while pregnant. I used to work with the public at the beginning of my pregnancy and I swear I was WAY worse then, so I totally get the "What the F do you want? Out with it already!" My favorite was when they would complain about something but wouldn't tell you how they wanted you to fix it, but they made it clear they wanted SOMETHING done! Because how dare a hotel be "green" and try to preserve water!? That's just absurd! :dohh:

And I totally know those men too! Filthy pigs! :growlmad:

Hahah we are so moody!!!
Normally getting hit on would make me feel good inside... sometimes... depending on the guy... but right now I just want to blurt out "are you flipping nuts?" because I feel like I'm being made fun of lol.

I literally told a lady one day who was complaining about us being "green" that I was so terribly sorry that a company has decided to do what it can to preserve the resources we have for future generations since some current generations (she was an older lady lol) wouldn't be around much longer anyway to care enough about what's left behind.
In all honesty, I didn't really care about being green. The lady just got under my skin SOOOO bad with how irate she was over the fact it took her forever to wash her panty hose in the sink because of the water pressure.

Hahahaa I do too! Except one time I had to laugh so hard because I was getting gas, and I heard someone behind me whistling (I was the only other person at the gas station). So I turn around and by the time this guy saw how big my belly was, his eyes got JUST as big and turned around real quick :rofl:

I literally told a lady one day who was complaining about us being "green" that I was so terribly sorry that a company has decided to do what it can to preserve the resources we have for future generations since some current generations (she was an older lady lol) wouldn't be around much longer anyway to care enough about what's left behind.
In all honesty, I didn't really care about being green. The lady just got under my skin SOOOO bad with how irate she was over the fact it took her forever to wash her panty hose in the sink because of the water pressure.

Hahahaa I do too! Except one time I had to laugh so hard because I was getting gas, and I heard someone behind me whistling (I was the only other person at the gas station). So I turn around and by the time this guy saw how big my belly was, his eyes got JUST as big and turned around real quick :rofl:

Haha I can't believe you basically told her she didn't care because she would be DEAD soon! Hahaha. Wash her pantyhose in the sink!? Tell her to flipping buy new ones and wash them when she gets home since she doesn't care about wasting resources anyhow.

Old fart.

Hahahaha I take it you can't tell you're pregnant from behind either!

Haha I can't believe you basically told her she didn't care because she would be DEAD soon! Hahaha. Wash her pantyhose in the sink!? Tell her to flipping buy new ones and wash them when she gets home since she doesn't care about wasting resources anyhow.

Old fart.

Hahahaha I take it you can't tell you're pregnant from behind either!

One of my coworkers couldn't believe it either! Lol. I felt kinda bad but not really lol. I mean pantyhose are 97 cents at Walmart, IF THAT!!!

Nope not at all lol.

One of my coworkers couldn't believe it either! Lol. I felt kinda bad but not really lol. I mean pantyhose are 97 cents at Walmart, IF THAT!!!

Nope not at all lol.

That's another thing I can't seem to stand anymore... OLD BITCHY WOMEN who think I owe them respect!
You EARN my respect by being NICE. NOT BITCHY AND RUDE! Lol.

This is funny because I googled 'I hate everyone in pregnancy' and up this came, with plenty more! I just feel very antisocial and don't like any strangers...my hubby doesn't actually bother me, he is the support I need right now as I've been an emotional nervous wreck (waiting for Harmony results, which are now clear)...I just find I'm crying at everything and not wanting to interact with the world..it's 11 weeks so hoping this will subside...I've realised preg hormones are something else entirely, turn you into a sobbing demon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->