I hate gluten

MamaByrd

Cautiously pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Anyone else gluten intolerant/Celiac? I was recently [finally] diagnoised with Celiac. It suuuucks. I KNOW how much my body hates gluten. However, I can't seem to quit simple carbs... It's so hard.

Another thing that sucks. Say you're allergic to nuts. You go out to a restaurant and ask if a certain dish has nuts. They say no. So, you order it. After you finish the meal, the waiter comes up to you & says MY BAD! There were nuts in there! What should the waiter do?

A) Comp your meal & your partner's.
B) Comp just your meal & give you a gift card for next time.
C) Make you pay full price.

If you answered C, you are correct on what exactly happened to me the other night at dinner. Except not with nuts but with GLUTEN! I was glutened. I feel horrible :sick:

The celebrities who have recently gone on "gluten-free diets" have made society think Celiac's are just trying to lose weight. WRONG! I just don't feel like having my head in the toilet the next week.

Anyone else?

I have coeliac disease too, was diagnosed 5 years ago. It sucks :( I'm lucky over here as they are very knowledgeable about it and restaurants always mark on their menus if foods are gluten-free or not.

I have coeliac disease too, was diagnosed 5 years ago. It sucks :( I'm lucky over here as they are very knowledgeable about it and restaurants always mark on their menus if foods are gluten-free or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->