i hate my doppler!!!!

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
i have an angel sounds ive had it since about week 12 and it was ok but now its poo it keeps goin off on its own and i have to fix it and its gone really quiet, i hate angel sounds worst 21.00 ive spent xx:nope:

Aww that's not good :(
I've never heard of 'angel sounds'. Mine was from Babies R Us and cost about 20 quid I think.

aw yeah i agree with you hun. i have angel sounds and when i put it on my belly it sounds like theres ducks in there hahah. soo annoyin and sounds so low aswel. changed battery and its still rubbish. when i used it with son it was realy good i could not fault it at all. pooooo :growlmad:

i dont think its that coz ive not had it long its like the battery is not connecting properly i have to hold it on with a piece of cardboard wedged in between it xx

I've used my angelsounds with my last two pregnancies and its been great! I did just have to change the battery though coz it kept going quiet, then eventually stopped working properly. Alls good again now though

it gets me so mad when it doesnt work, stupid thing x

Try changing the battery. I also find a little gel ends up where the battery is,no matter how careful you are cleaning it. so maybe try that:thumbup:

thnx i will try it hope it works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"