• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate not being passed viability yet!

shirlls

Reaction score
I am such a worrywort and although I've been blessed not to have experienced a loss after the 1st trimester (I've had 4 first tri losses) I tie myself up in knots constantly worrying about losing my babies (I am 17 weeks with twins).

As it is twins it has only added to my anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I am not naive, I know anything can still happen any time after the 24 weeks viability point, and premature can still be dangerous however I find myself counting down to when I'll be 24 weeks (August) and wishing I could at least reach this stage so there would be some hope if anything happens.

I hate how I can't stop worrying but can't help it :dohh:

I know what you mean-I've faced nearly losing this baby after a long 7 weeks of bleeding. V day was really a big thing for me too. I had a countdown app on my iPhone for it too!
I also did a few private scans for reassurance, which helped lots.

My advice is set little goals before it-20 weeks and 20 week scan etc. It'll be here before you know it honey. :flower:

I too am pregnant with twins and know that extra worry. Scans are reassuring to see all is well. Will you also have more scans with twins as pregnancy progresses? This might be reassuring to you.

I too am pregnant with twins and know that extra worry. Scans are reassuring to see all is well. Will you also have more scans with twins as pregnancy progresses? This might be reassuring to you.

I am getting fortnightly scans after my 21 week scan which will definitely help. I had a private scan yesterday which went well but dreading waiting 4 weeks until next one.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->