I hate OPKs. I'm peeing on what's left and that's IT!

I'm the opposite. I've been getting clear positives on opk's since cd 25. I've done them at different times of the day and they're all positive! I'm on CD 30 but pg tests are showing up negative. I can't be ovulating every single day for nearly a week!

The longest cycle I've had is 34 days so I will just have to wait it out.

Well I have 6 OPK test left. I am going to use them up, just bc it would have been a waste of $$ if I don't. So I took one this morning. I actually got two lines today! I suppose that must mean something better, considering that yesterday I barley had any lines at all. Does that mean that I am closer to ovulation? Or does that happen to you ladies alot too (have the regular dark blue line, and then a very light LH line?) I just though it was weird that I didn't have any LH line yesterday but now its at least light enough to see. What ev!

I agree! OPK tests must have been a man-thing! As well as giving labor on your back!

OPK >>> I freckin hate you! Go to hell. <<< :rofl:

I agree! OPK tests must have been a man-thing! As well as giving labor on your back!

lol not sure why people think giving labour is so hard to do on your back... I had Jasmine on my back with my head raised and I wouldnt have done it any other way. I did trying walking and I did sit on a birthing ball etc.

However, everyone has their own way of birthing and there is no right or wrong.

I've been getting faint lines on mine for 2 weeks now. I kept thinking, this it it i will get a + soon, but nothing. I just got some clearblue digital so i can give those a try.x.

Im trying really hard to hold my pee in for another hour! i don't want to get bad results because I tested too early in the morning!! lol

I used to have problems with the normal OPKs from the store. But this month was my first month using OPKs that I got online. I used https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/midstreamtes.html and it gave me a strong surge (I have photos in my journal). I just make sure to use them at the same time everyday!

Good luck girls! I'm sure there is an OPK that will work for you!
xx

I retook one today (2nd time, i know but im having trouble resisting). I figured that I didn't wait long enough into today so I retested. The LH line was not as dark as the control, however, the LH line was tons darker than this morning and darker than yesterdays :) . My CM was so much better too and I had a slight drop in my bbt so I am hoping that is spikes very soon :) Thanks so much girls :hugs:

Yay! My temps went up this morning (not by much, but it certainly did!) and guess what?!?!?!? I took a dumb OPK :test: and it's positive \\:D/
Must go :sex: and hopefully this will be the month to get a :bfp: !!:happydance:

hi ladies :) so my opk's are staying kinda darkish for 3 days in a row? thu night was a faint line, then fri night/sat night/sun morn all look the same... dark, but not as dark as the control line...?! i don't know what that means, but from my temps, i don't think i've ov'd yet... i really hope i haven't, as i don't think i've gotten enough bd'ing in. here's hoping its dark again tonight when i use #4 of the 6 opk's i have left. the last opk's i get! they're more confusing than anything...

good luck guppy.. sounds like you got a better answer from them!

hey, thanks Hannah! But im sure yours will start working too :dance:
Mine gradually got darker (from thursday until now) so maybe that's what going on with you too :D

I read that some women "fade" in which basically means that you get darker and darker the closer you got to Ov. Keep us updated! Im sure that it will get darker very soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->