I hate that pregnancy makes me SO hungry!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ashley2pink, Jun 6, 2011.

1. ashley2pink

ashley2pink Mom to 4 girls

I normally eat quite a bit when I'm not pregnant, but I have a high metabolism so I'm fine and get away with it. During pregnancy it doubles.Actually with each pregnancy right when the 5 month pregnancy mark hits I'm suddenly starving all of the time. Same is true with this pregnany, for the past month I cant stop eating and eating and eating. Grrrr
    Anybody suddenly get like this at a certain month?
    Trying not get huge over here. So far about 14-15 lbs gained which is fine, but with this appetite you never know!!

2. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

it hasnt been somthing i noticed lol i didnt have much of an appetite with either of the boys caus my MS lasted right till the end but when i did eat i could defo put away a decent sized meal by 24 wks

3. pinkjoelle

pinkjoelle Well-Known Member

I was sick for 5 months but now that im fine my apetite is back with a vengeance.... I could eat all day... and have a major craving for bread...

It scares me as im already quite plump, I gained 15 pounds up to now, witch is fine..I really dont want to be gaining 60 pounds...