i hate the doctors

weestar21

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:

im so unwell :cry: think ive got a really bad chest infection and a horrible kidney infection :cry: :cry:

Adele came home from nursery on friday and was sick that night on saturday she developed a cough and by saturday night i was being sick and couldnt stop coughing. By sunday night Adele seemd alot better with just a slight cough. Sunday night (tmi sorry) i couldnt stop going to the loo and it was stinging but very little was comming out and it was really dark coloured, and right in my kidneys is so painfull, so are all my insides with coughing ect. I rang NHS 24 on sunday night as where i stay you have to ring them before you can go see an out of hours gp wich is crap, waited 2 hours for a nurse to ring back and she said i would have to wait till the morning to make an appointment with the gp :( Monday morning came i rang gp and she said that she couldnt fit me in and i had to ring back today. Rang back thismorning to be told that their is alot of flu's going around and just to take paracetamol and plenty of fluids :cry: :cry: :cry:

dont know what else to do but i feel like i have loads of gunk in my chest and every time i cough it breaks up but i cant cough hard enough to get it up cos its too painfull,

sorry i just need a big moan feeling sorry for myself :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

aww sorry hun, you sound very poorly :(

your docs are crap to fob you off like that, id phone back and tell them i need to be seen, does your surgery have an emergancy apoinments system?

xx

Aww hun sorry u feel so unwell xx

Hope u feel better soon :D

Phone back tomorrow babe and insist on an emergency appointment......make out you have been like this for 10 days now and you need to be seen as there is no improvement, don't take no for an answer babe, you may need anti-biotics to help clear it up.....

So sorry you are feeling so rough, I hope it starts to clear up for you soon babe HUGE :hugs: x

Aww bless you hun. :(

It's awful when you feel so bad and can't get to see a doc. :(

If I lived closer, I'd pop round with pot of my leek and potato soup. It makes DH and DD feel better straight away! :D

Seriously though, do insist on an appointment in the morning, and in the meantime, lots of fluids, hot drinks, and make sure you keep warm. :hugs:

thanks for your replys girlies :) still feeling like shit though :cry:
been taking night nurse and cavonia (sp) cough medicine but nothings helping :cry: i think ive graised my throat or something cos i was sick 3 times earlier and it was just like mucus but with slight streeks of blood in it, very faint though.

I havent eaten anything since saturday and i find it very difficult to swallow so im hardly drinking much aswell. Ive never felt like this before in my life and i wouldnt wish this on my worst enimy its horrible and all i want to do is sleep but i cant sleep cos im in so much pain and i keep coughing and its driving me mad :cry: :cry:

going to ring the docs again in the morning as i cant cope any longer with this

off to try get some more sleep before i start crying and going into another coughing fit, thanks again girls

xxxxxxxxxx

aww babe, you sound really bad, id phone the docs now!

You really need to drink tho, i know its hard if you feel bad, can you suck on ice cubes?

xx

i cant ring the gp as it just transfers you to NHS direct, and they are useless :cry: just keep getting fobbed off saying their is alot of it going round and just to take paracetamol, i really think its a bad chest infection ive got but dont think anything will help except anti biotics, will it? im just feeling so sorry for myself :cry: :cry:

we have an out of hours doc here, they are normally pretty good and see you.

Bit of advice i have had of my doctor about coughs, cough medicane only irratate the cough and make it worse (which always happens to me)
Get a bowl of boiling water with vicks or olbas oil in it and stick your head over it, its the best thing ever and it works for me. also put a towel over your head so the steam can't escape.

Hope it works for you hun xx

How are you feeling this morning hun?? What time does your docs open?

feeling worse babe, rang gp at 8am (thats when they open) to see if i could get a doc out cos im just not fit enough to go out plus i feel awfull if i had to sit in a waiting room full of old people with me coughing and being sick, but stupid doctor said its prob just a cold or a chest infection and i have to go to the surgery so hell mend them i just hope their is no old people waiting :(

i feel really weak and very shaky my eyes are all blood shot with lack of sleep my ribs are killing me with coughing and i havent went to the loo since last night :shock: somethings not right and if he tells me its just a cold im gonna hit him :cry:

my chest feels really tight and very painfull whne i breath and i turn to tears everytime i cough wich is every 40 seconds :cry: :cry: :cry:

will let yous know how i get on at the docs, appointment is an emergancy one at 11am so not sure when i will be taken could be sat for an hour with me being sick and coughing, i hope everyone complains

xxxxxx

Aww hunnie, I wish I could do something for you. :(

Just don't let them tell you it's just a cold. You sound really fluey and 'flu is really bad. :(

well he said its some sort of cough im sure he said it was a chronic cough but im prob wrong as i couldnt stop coughing while he was rambling on :roll: all he done was listend to my chest didnt even look in my mouth to check to see if it was tonsilitus or anything :evil: but he gave me this stinky cough bottle to take, so hopefully it will work. He said everyone has it and the blood is because i keep coughing ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) he wasnt a very nice doctor, and when he was looking at adele he just said thei is nothing wrong with her, while shes coughing her lungs up :shock:

i just hope this stuff works i really need some sleep and something to eat :)

any chnace of posting some of your special soup amanda :D :D

xxxxxxxxx

weestar21 said:
any chnace of posting some of your special soup amanda :D :D

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry hun, I've just finished it! I get my organic veg delivered later though, so hopefully they'l be some leeks in it! :D Now, how to package it? :dohh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just had some chicken soup but everytime i swallow feels like im swallowing broken glass :( just hope it stays down [-o< [-o< [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->