I hate the two week wait!

Bexyboop

Mum to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
However much i try not to think about it, i just can't help but analyse every little thing that goes on in my body.
Every little cramp and twinge. Is it my period or a little egg implanting. Hmmm! It really does drive me insane. One more week to wait this month! What do you do to stop you going mad?

I hate it too!!! Im now in the 1ww as well!

Driving me totally utterly crazy!

I basically go a bit insane and end up spending hours on here! :dohh:

Tell me about it, AF due wed but got the day off tomorrow and so tempted to test! :blush:But very scared in case its a BFN and i get really disappointed! :cry:At one point at the start of the TWW i was really positive now im not so sure! Desperatly trying not to symptom spot but its in my head 24/7..... How long you been trying!!!!? x

I've been trying for 4 months now. I know that isn't very long but everyone i know seems to have got pregnant straight away.
How long have you been trying?
In the 2ww i now just decide that its all happening inside me but some how deep down i know my period is going to come.
I think i just think that so that i don't get too disappointed. I think i will be totally weirded out when i do get that bfp!

im in the 2ww to i have had priod like pains for 2 days so im not sure if im oving now instead of when i thought or im coming on early which i never do !! very strange

This is our 2nd month TTC... although was in the WTT section since Sept whilst I waited for OH to be ready so in all honesty it feels an awful lot longer than 2mth!

I dont feel the slightest bit different this month from any other month. I have been paying close attention to my cycles from September and nothing has changed about them, aside from the fact they are annoyingly irregular.

I'm rather obessessive i think :cry: I spent an awful lot of time reading posts on here. And even though I still keep asking lots of questions I feel that I now know more about cm, cp, ovulating, opk etc... than I had ever intended :dohh: I keep telling myself I will stop looking at bnb so much and stop thinking about babies 24/7 but it hasnt happened yet! :dohh::dohh:

It is so difficult to just switch off from it.
I have wanted babies as long as i can remember. Though about 2 years ago it was like someone had pressed the broodie switch on in me and i became a bit mental about it. Had to wait untill my husband was ready which i am now pleased about as i think we are really strong in our relationship.

I suppose another good thing about that long period of waiting to try is that i focused on getting to know my cycle so pretty much know the signs of when my ovulation is coming and when my period is coming.

The only bad thing about that is i think that now i am too aware of my body and analyse every little thing in the tww! My period is due next sunday or monday so another week of wonder to go!

Im totally the same!!! I now know my cycle too well and notice every little thing (or rather the lack of). Saturday would be CD30 for me and so based on my last few cycles I will test then if the :witch: hasnt already arrived. Although I am suspecting that she will be here on about Tuesday or Wednesday (CDs 26/7). AF feels like she is on the way :cry: :cry: :cry::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Although the nice thing was that when I talked to OH about the fact I think AF is about to arrive and that it just isnt our month he seemed quite supportive and it seemed the first time since we started to TTC that he sounded like he is really looking forward to having a :baby:

I have been trying only a couple of months too and im exhaustive! :sleep:
Im due wed but think im starting to get a bit of PMT!!!! :cry:

I always think the same too, that everyone seems to get pregnant really easy without even trying or wanting to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->