I hate when people say...

I also hate ppl asking about the name. "Have you thought about names?" "Have you decided the name?" next time Ill just say "no."

Also hate when someone says "Aww congratulations! I can babysit her then!!!" ha-ha yeah RIGHT... Haven't seen you for year or two but yeah, your the first person I thought I could leave her with.

I also hate ppl asking about the name. "Have you thought about names?" "Have you decided the name?" next time Ill just say "no."

Also hate when someone says "Aww congratulations! I can babysit her then!!!" ha-ha yeah RIGHT... Haven't seen you for year or two but yeah, your the first person I thought I could leave her with.

:rofl:
You do make me laugh, Kaisa! xx

Lol :haha: Im pissed off today, I just woke up like one hour ago cos OH wanted to stay up late and now Im just pissed off dont even know why lol

I agree ^^ :haha:

At school, there's these girls (who i've never spoken to, may i add) telling people i'm not 21 weeks. My friends have heard them telling people that i only look like 10 weeks pregnant :shrug: Because obviously, you show when you're 10 weeks.. And they know that cause they're a pregnancy pro, after having 0 children themselves.. :dohh:

Or the 'you should've used protection' looks..
I did, your parents should've considered it too.

The girls at school who thought i was lying about knowing LO's gender at 17 weeks :haha: According to them, the pros, you cant tell until 20 weeks. :dohh:

My mum's continuous, "you'll be the one getting up to feed her in the middle of the night!" Well considering i'm hoping to BF, im guessing it would be creepy if you got up in the middle of the night to do it for me :shrug:

I hate people asking me if I think they could be pregnant.. because getting pregnant makes me a fertility expert, obviously. :dohh:

Maybe they're worried you're contagious?

This made me laugh! :haha:
Hey! Just noticed we're due the same day! (well only to doctors who don't consider June 31st a day of the year... Others claim I'm April 4th LOL)

a good day to be supposed to be born on I think! Has a nice ring to it :haha:

Also I HATE how absolutely everyone is a expert! Yes, you may have had children but I'm going to do this my way and make my own mistakes.. the worst are the ones who haven't even had kids :dohh:

Also I HATE how absolutely everyone is a expert! Yes, you may have had children but I'm going to do this my way and make my own mistakes.. the worst are the ones who haven't even had kids :dohh:

Yup. i get people trying to give me advise that dont have kids yet. i have 3 little brothers that i've helped out with all their lives and i still havent got a clue about being a mum but there's these people that are just experts already :dohh:

I hate all those! And..

'Omg you're so tiny, you don't even look pregnant!' Great, so all the extra weight I've put on must just be making me look fat.

'What do your parents think? I bet they were mad!' No, they're very happy actually.

When I moan about the baby kicking all night- 'You just wait until he's here that's when the sleepless nights really begin!' Yes, I know, I'm not stupid! :growlmad:

And I hate the whole 'There goes your life for the next 20 years!!' Well then, I guess the solution is to never, ever have children? No thanks.

People!

xx

I totally agree! I have a friend my age who tries to offer advice even though she doesn't have kids. And when I eat a Mcdonalds or whatever she says things like 'Oh you should be eating healthily. If I was pregnant I'd be eating really healthily.' Anyone could say that, it makes me really annoyed! xx

:rofl: I get this too!

I ran into this girl who was working at the mall. Honestly, never spoken to her in my life, just seen her around school. She goes, "Kayla?" Oh cool, you learned my name off facebook! She continues to say congratulations and says, "If you ever need a babysitter, let me know! I could use the extra money!" REALLYYYY??? So could I, bitch. And you're right. Why on earth would I leave my child with this random crazy!

:rofl: I get this too!

I ran into this girl who was working at the mall. Honestly, never spoken to her in my life, just seen her around school. She goes, "Kayla?" Oh cool, you learned my name off facebook! She continues to say congratulations and says, "If you ever need a babysitter, let me know! I could use the extra money!" REALLYYYY??? So could I, bitch. And you're right. Why on earth would I leave my child with this random crazy!

I could use extra money?!!!! LOL who she thinks she is?? She thought she found a job? :haha: we dont get money off this whenw we take care of our babies for the rest of our lives why would she if she took care of the baby for 2hrs and SHEs the one who offerd. what a weirdo!!

That's what I'm saying! There are so many people who offer to do it for free, and I'm not even going to take advantage of that if I don't have to. I just love how she had to be the one bitch like, hey, I'll watch your kid if you hook me up! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->