I have a cold and pink eye.. labor can wait

icegurl470

Reaction score
I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant and I have a cold and the dreaded pink eye! I have an OB appointment today anyway so I'm going to talk to him about it, but im pretty sure its a viral thing that has to run its course. I feel terrible.. Haven't had pink eye since I was a kid, but I have a toddler in daycare so she brings all sorts of stuff home unfortunately. As much as want to meet my little girl I do not want to go into labor until I'm feeling better, so of course I've been having lots of braxton hicks and lost a big glob of mucus plug last night, eek! Hopefully she holds off until I'm feeling better.

They have an antibiotic you drip in your eye to help clear it up, couple days and your eyes will be better! I don't blame you tho, I'm hoping I am not sick when I give birth either! Good luck and feel better. Xx

Aw, yuck. I know the feeling, I've been battling some sinus issues myself. It's hard being very pregnant (already tired all the time) and sick too! I hope you feel better soon!

Use lots of tea bag compresses and look into some natural remedies! Feel better, I'm worried about getting sick right before going into labor as well which midwives and I believe will be sometime within the next 3-3 1/2weeks and our whole family has been fighting the beginning of some sort of virus :/

Oh no! I have an infected impacted wisdom tooth and it's making me feel rubbish! Can barely open my mouth to eat or drink :/ it's absolutely horrid to have something not pregnancy related to worry about, whilst being heavily pregnant! Hope you feel better soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->