I have a really, really silly question to ask...

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
What are biscuits? I keep seeing girls posting about eating biscuits with their tea and whatnot lol, are they cookies or just like, pastries or something? Do you have to eat them with tea? Do you have a tea-time, and when is it? LOL I'm sorry being so nosy, I've just always wondered. Can you have coffee instead of tea? What kind of tea do you drink?

I was really surprised when I visited Mexico and was told they don't have "lunch" there lmao. I guess they just snack?

Sorry again, for the silly questions!! :blush:

they don't have lunch in mexico? lol

I'm waiting for the answers to your questions too.lol

a biscut is what we dip in2 a cup of tea ha we dont have to but its realyyy niceeeeeee

Biscuits are cookies

& I think "tea" is dinner rather than like time for a tea party lol but some people in the UK do say dinner/supper??

haha biscuits are basically like a cookie I guess, you don't have to have them with tea!
They just taste really good when you dunk them in xD
You can have them with coffee david does :D
and you can have it anytime :D
i usually have it just before bed or just as I;ve woken up or just whenever i just fancy a snack :D
I drink PG tips decaf, its amazinggggggggggg :D

its jus like a cookie,, n some people dip them in tea or eat them on there own :d u can get different sorts.. xx

evey 1 shud just have 1 language ha and 1 saying 4 each thing it would make things so muhc easier

They sound like my version of biscotti, but I don't think they're probably that hard... Hmm. Thanks for answering my silly questions, ladies lol.

I've just heard that there's like "Tea time"... maybe it's only in some places? Or maybe it just isn't like an official time... lmao. Like here, breakfast is when you wake up, lunch is around noon, and dinner is in the evening... kinda thing. I don't know if I make any sense. xD

tea is a cup of tea but also tea time is the meal at the end of the day that all the family sit down and eat but its confusing because it depends on which part of the country you come from but some people call the end of day meal dinner and some call it tea. I call it tea :) does that make sense? I usually have it around 5 o clock. Erm biscuits are like ginger nuts, mcvities (do you have mcvities out there) that kinda thing, cookies are a type of biscuit to us.

evey 1 shud just have 1 language ha and 1 saying 4 each thing it would make things so muhc easier

I agree! I stink at learning different languages... I failed Spanish and now my OH wants us to take up French. Yeah right! I think it's just the slang words that put me off, really.

Trashit - I have no idea what mcvities are haha. But I'm starting to get the hang of the whole tea-time thing. :p

Do you guys eat different biscuits/cookies than we do, because I hear people talk about like digestives but when I think cookies I think of like oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, peanut butter.. etc. Or biscotti in coffee/tea I agree dontworry.... BLISS

cookies are just a type of biscuit to us, theres all different types, like ginger biscuits, oatmeal biscuits, chocolate biscuits etc. Mcvities are just one of the big brands of biscuits, they make digestives, rich tea. Rich tea biscuits are just thin, sweet biscuits and digestives are brown in colour and thick and crumbly. trying to describe biscuits is not an easy task! I hope that makes sense tho :)

rich tea creams am munching on just lost 1 in me cuppa tho :(

lol i dont dunk my biscuits, i used to but i hated the way my cuppa got filled with crumbs and lumps of biscuit so i dont bother now. Hob nobs are good to dunk they last forever!

It's all starting to make sense lol.
I don't feel so stupid anymore! Thank you haha.

It's just to confusing! :wacko:

Some people here in the states call Dinner/Tea supper.. and for them dinner is like lunch..
My cousins are "old fashioned" like that and call dinner/tea Supper and if you call it dinner they think you mean lunch or they get mad at you like.. wth?! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->