I have a spending problem.

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Since I have made myself stop buying cloth diapers in the hopes that since Hayden is now 23mo that means potty training is right around the corner so it doesn't make since to buy anymore Goodmamas...my addiction. In the past 2 weekends I have spent almost $500 in clothes for the boys hahahaha. Someone stop me...diapers or clothes??? I made a deal with Mark that if I ordered $115 worth from Pumpkin Patch I would be done til November..now watch I'll be back looking at diapers convincing myself I NEED more...or cloth trainers...now that's an idea.....

oh honey! can so relate! i'm very addicited to buying maddi clothes - i think i spent about £250 last week on her :blush: and now i'm addicted to buying cloth too :blush:

OMG - that's a huge amount of money on just clothes girls :wacko:

I couldn't justify it with Deri as he grows out of his clothes soooo fast! I buy him nice things but not too many of them...wish I could buy more but he hardly wears what he has as it is!!!

x

:blush: i no, i was getting her her winter stuff for 12-18 and 18-24, thats my excuse lol :blush:

I bet she has some lovely stuff too! I think you get a better choice if you buy just before the season starts ie. buying now for winter! :D

I am in the SAME boat, hun!!!! I could justify spending thousands of dollars on Claire... yet have a hard time swallowing spending 10 bucks on myself. :blush:

I'm loving the Fuzzi Bunz, I already spent $165 at Serenity on Friday... and I'm itching to do it again!!!!!

We'll have to start a group, Spendaholics anonymous or something like that. Although would we be encouraging each other to not spend, or enabling each other? :rofl:

Haha I'm the same way it takes alot for me to buy myself anything but the kids..I could spend forever.

I am now about to spend another almost $150 to order from the NZ pumpkin patch site and a friend is shipping it over lmao. But hey that's for 6 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of jean shorts...SALES!

oh i love pumpkin patch! i wish we had one close to us! i'm now off to check out their UK website :blush:

mo3 - can i just add - totally off topic - everytime i see your sig it makes me smile :) you and your family look so happy :cloud9:

Aww thanks :)

Pumpkin Patch is my favorite..and NZ is clearancing out winter stuff that's why I got the jeans so cheap woohoo! Hayden's wardrobe is probably 95% Pumpkin Patch then filled in with a few other things

Okay, so right after posting that I went to Bonnie Togs and spent $50 on more stuff for Claire. ](*,)

In my defence, they were having a massive sale! I got a pair of Robeez pink sandals, the 5 pc gift sets were on for 70% off and I couldn't resist the giraffe onesie because she LOVES giraffes!!!!

:wohoo:

The best part? OH was with me and didn't grumble at all!!!

Haha I think I'm a bad influence.....

Is it bad I repaid my DH with a nice favor so I can order more Pumpkin Patch tomorrow when he puts his check in the account? lmao

Haha I think I'm a bad influence.....

Is it bad I repaid my DH with a nice favor so I can order more Pumpkin Patch tomorrow when he puts his check in the account? lmao

:rofl: Whatever works!

Might have to try that.... :blush:

what an idea!!!!!! i'm defo gonna try that one!!!!

i agree about pumpkin patch - we have one in the metro centre about 20 mins away from us and they have a fantastic sale on - i could spend thousands in there !!!!!!!!!

god knows what i'd be like if we had a cloth nappy shop near us :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

what an idea!!!!!! i'm defo gonna try that one!!!!

i agree about pumpkin patch - we have one in the metro centre about 20 mins away from us and they have a fantastic sale on - i could spend thousands in there !!!!!!!!!

god knows what i'd be like if we had a cloth nappy shop near us :blush:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do!

:cry: It sucks! Having them so close, yet I really need to save my money!

Lol I would go broke if we had a cloth diaper store around us

Last weekend I found out they closed both of the Pumpkin Patch stores around me, I was so sad lol...very depressing. But atleast I can still order online

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->