I have an idea!!!!

I was thinking the same thing too katieblue, that all this constant thinking about TTC is prolonging my cycles but I'm a control freak (with a medical background) so I MUST know what's going with my body lol but that's just me.

Last cycle was 40 days and the last 2 or 3 days before AF came I was cramping real bad, right now I feel nothing (and haven't at all) I'm on CD39 right now.
The 2 cycles before that were 33 and 31 and the one before that was 56 days BUT.......
It was a bad month and I was depressed all the time (drinking a lot) and lost 15 pounds SO that's the reason for that long (or skipped cycle) I basically didn't have a period in Jan.
We've only been TTC for 5 cycles now so I started tracking my cycles after that crazy one but from what I remember my cycles average about 35 days.

Sorry for the little "rant" girls....I needed to vent.
My only symptom is that my boobs hurt (kinda) there a little sore but my nipples are super sensistive. And the last two nights iv been having trouble sleeping cuz I'm so hot. Id wake up and my shirt is soaked, its weird.
I do remember this happening nefore though so idk

I have similar symptoms, sore bbs and have had trouble sleeping but for the last two weeks. Maybe I am just anxious about trying to get pregnant. I am a control freak too so really like being able to know exactly when I'm ovulating. This is my longest cycle ever, I've only ever had one 40 day cycle and the rest are 31-35 days.

Ranting is good, it's great to have support here. I find if I talk to DH about it alot he gets a bit funny and feels like I'm putting too much pressure on him which makes me feel terrible.

Yeah before I found B&B I thought my DH was going to go crazy with me lol
Now I have you girls ! :)

Well ladies AF came over the weekend so its back to the drawing board lol

I'm on CD4 right now and waiting to see if the Dr is going to put me on clomid this cycle
I have to call back after lunch today

Honestly I just want AF to leave so I can start TTC again, I had a lot of fun with my idea last cycle!

Sorry AF got you Icca :hugs: hope she leaves soon so you can get back in rhythm!!! We're not bding quite as much as last cycle, two days on one off so far (not planned, just the way it's worked out) I'm really hoping I O earlier than last month so we have a chance to catch it!!!

Good morning ladies

No I'm not going on clomid. I thought I was but the drs orders are to DTD every other day
He won't do anything for me until DH has a SA
So.......I guess were just going to have to try again

I'm on CD5 (or 6) idk lol
All I know is I have a feeling that this cycle isn't going to be 39CD. I'm willing to be my cycle is shorter this month
The last 2 were 39CD and the 2 before that were 33CD and 31CD
I'm due to have another "short" cycle. Which means ill start OPKing around CD13......oh boy!

Any who....how is everyone else? Where is everyone at on there cycle now?

DH and I are trying a little experiment. Were DTD twice a day (morning and night) every day until AF arrives (if she does)

We have only been trying this method for the last couple days (im on CD7 right now) One thing that i have noticed with frequently DTD its actually making TTC very fun this month (not to mention DH is thrilled by the idea).
Instead of the charted and scheduled bedroom time, were having fun with it. Sometimes more than twice a day! Its taking the stress of TTC out of the picture (because we know were not missing any days) so were back to just having fun with each other.

If anyone had tried this approach let me know how it turned out for you, or anyone have any comments? im all ears (or should i say eyes lol)

Good luck to everyone this cycle!:happydance:

I think this is a fantastic idea. Really, it makes sex the goal - and who doesn't like that!

For me and my dh, I know that we just get genuinely tired and busy sometimes, but we don't get too tired to do dishes, go to work, pay bills, etc. - I think many times we don't dtd just because we've gotten out of the habit. I'm not sure I'm up for twice a day every day but I think we could definitely stand to make sex more of a priority.

Sorry it didn't work this cycle, but good luck! And have fun! (I'm sure every other day will still be lots of fun...maybe it will add some excitement because you can "only" have sex every other day, hee. You'll just have to keep your hands off each other...)

Right I was thinking about the "off day" and that it would be a tease cuz where "not allowed to" lol

I really hope I fall prego this cycle. It was in july that I concieved my son so ........
Fingers crossed !!

Good luck girls! I hope we all fall prego! :)

my doc i should not have sex more than once every 24-48 hours as mature sperm will not be able to form. it also lowers the sperm count and may possibly deminish your chances.

I was thinking about not DTD for like 4 days prior so its doubled lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->