I have an idea!!!!

yea they always hurt before AF and every month they hurt differently lol so I never really know what to think
Its actually not my boobs that hurt its my nipples. But today they don't hurt at all.

I'm on CD31 and I'm 7DPO (I think) I did a HPT and a OPK this morning.
The HPT was - and the OPK was almost + ?!?!
I'm so confused now :-(

Wow! You ladies are on the money!!! I had the same idea this cycle. I also heard about the low sperm count when :sex: everyday but can't hurt to try at least this once. However, I'm very sore from :sex: everyday!! Ugh!! It's fun during the act but the aftermath :cry:
Anyhoo, I think I'm going to stick it out! We've been :sex: since cd6 and i'm on cd8...i think :shrug:

Good Luck!!! Let me know how it goes!!!

Good luck to you beauty2! I hope it works for you!

I'm still in the TTW limbo and I'm going crazy!

I am hopeful for everyone on this thread :) I am much further behind than you all but I wanted to drop in, say good luck, and let everyone know i'm stalking this thread and rooting for you all!!!

Lol its ok you can stalk all you want....I don't mind :)

What CD are you on?

CD9 :blush: i've got a little ways to go...I don't know if waiting to ovulate or being in the 2ww is worse! It's soooo much torture...I am terrible at the waiting game :dohh:

FF just moved my ov date back two days, like the 2WW isn't long enough!

Icca19 what kind of sensitivity does the hpt have u used? Not sure about the pos opk...I hope thats a good sign!

Thanks, Icca! GL in 2ww! Would love an update around AF time! :bfp: :bfp: to ya!!!

Gigglebox - we're on the same cd (9) if i'm counting correctly :shrug:

Its a 25mml/u or how ever that goes. Its that a sensistive one? Idk
I have absolutly no idea what the OPKs test at. There the kind you dip into a cup, not the kind you actually pee on lol I used those ones before and they donr seem to be as sensistive

iv been trying to ignore symptoms but for the last 3 days iv had the feeling like something is putting pressure on my bladd to pee....like every hour. And my fluid intake is not that much.

It started 3 days ago and I brushed it off the first day
Yesterday I "blamed" it on sitting in the car for 4 hours on my drive to pittsburg and it was bad last night
And now today I'm still running to the bathroom every hour. I'm to te point where I don't want to drink too much because it makes me feel like I'm going to burst.
It could be blosting from AF (she could be here ANY day) but its not the same. My boobs hurt every moth but it changes. One month it will be my nipples the next they will feel heavy or thell be super swollen but the bloating feeling NEVER changes....ever. that's the same ol "I feel so fat feeling" and I can't wear my skinny cloths lol this is more like something putting pressure on me or a tight constant cramp that never loosens up

Ahhhhh idk anymore!
Any one else??

Going to the bathroom alot was the first symptom my sisters doctor asked her about when she thought she was pregnant so that's a good sign!

25 isn't that low, I have some ic hpts that test down to 10 but usually u get a positive hpt before an opk I think. Try again in a few days like on Sunday as u were going to. Don't use the same cup for hpt and opk as I've read dye can transfer from one to the other. I have my fingers crossed for u!

yeah I know that's a sign
But I'm trying not to symptom sp (not working) I can't ignore this though which makes it different

I did not know that about the dye, thanks!

Kaite what time did you take that temp this morning? (That's why the circles is white,right?)

Just make sure you keep your bases covered in the BD department ....just incase :)

oh man, I totally know what you mean. Its hard to to symptom watch...

I took it at the right time but I had a few nightmares last night and kept waking up every few hours, the last time I woke up was at 4.30 and I took my temp at 6 as usual but think it was so high coz only got an hour and a half sleep before taking it.

So hard to keep up with bding all the time, so ova that sticky sensation afterwards!

what was your temp at 430?

If you put your temp back down at where the others are would it change it back?

I didn't think to take it at 4.30 coz was freaked out from my dream. I had alot of anxiety/stress at wk yesterday arvo and was still bothering me last night so that could have increased my bbt this morning too.

I changed my temp to lower amount but it didn't shift my ov date.

What day does everyone plan to test?

Beauty--just count the first day of your last period as day 1 of your cycle :) How long are your cycles and when do you plan on testing?

I'm going to test Sunday morning! Fingers crossed its a BFP!

that sounds great and i bet the dh is trilled lol but i also heard that having sex too often can cause low sperm count after a while becuas eit doesnt give the dh time to produce as much sperm as before

Ok girls I'm need some advice cuz I'm freaking out right now

I broke down and tested this morning (FMU) and i looked and there was nothing
Well I went and took the little one to daycare and when I came back home I looked at the test again (I couldn't resist) and there was a tiny hint of a line.
I know its past the time limit but iv tested with these test before (as well as others) and I NEVER get an evap line.
Idk what to think. Could it be a faulty test or something ? I used the same brand test 2 days ago (still have it) and there's nothing on that one.

Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->