I have created life! ;)

ShellysBelly

Reaction score
Yesterday I was 8 dpo, it was the first cycle that we actually hit the right fertile time. I was feeling utterly wrecked in spite of having a lovely night's sleep and drinking plenty of fluids. It was as if I had been up three nights running.

So I went home and went to bed for a few hours and thought to myself, maybe I'll do a test, say nothing to himself (We're going away at the weekend so won't be able to test then). So I got up and did one, not expecting anything, so I set about cleaning up and getting dressed etc. Picked up the test after about 6 minutes and there it was a little line.

"I'm not supposed to read the test after 5 minutes" says I. So I do another. After 2 minutes the little faint line appeared.

"Husband! Come in here a sec."

Yep he could see it too, but wouldn't accept it, said it was a placeholder where the line would appear, in spite of me doing tests for the past 4 months and nothing of the like appearing. So I told him if the line is stronger in the morning will he accept it as positive. "Yep" says he.

Did two tests this morning, and there was the line, even clearer and nicer than the day before. So obviously I had to wake him up and do the "I told ya so" dance.

I'm still not counting my chickens, it's really really early days.

It hasn't sunk in either!

Thank heavens for the webternet, allowing me to tell someone!

:bfp::happydance:

congratulations....i got my bfp at 8dpo too!!
H&H 9 months
xxxx

Congratulations. Good luck for the next 9 months x

Congrats!

I found out early too, and I knew after months of taking tests that showed up nothing that the little faint line meant something! I tested every day since then and it's great to see that line get darker and darker with each passing day. :)

Yayyyy! Huge congrats to you and Hubby! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->