I have found myself a very strange craving... Anyone else?

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
So yesterday i was babysitting my sister and my mother brought me and OH back a macdonalds. I usually just get the chicken mc sandwich meal and OH gets two large double cheeseburger meals. Well i scoffed mine right away but OH left his until late last night. He microwaved them and when one came out of that microwave... Oh my god... i fell in love. I am not joking nor exaggerating. I usually hate them. I usually say 'gaaads how can you eat that?!' although i used to eat them all the time as a child. I'd grown out of it but last night... wow. OH let me have his second cheese burger and the funny thing? I didnt even really want to eat it (but of course i did) i just sat there on the couch SMELLING IT! It smelled sooo good to my nostrils. I usually cant stand the smell but now i find myself wanting to run to macdonalds just to buy these... and smell them... Oh my, my heart actually skips a beat when i think of them! So there i was, sitting on the couch, taking tiny bits to make this burger last forever and smelling every inch of it... And afterwards? I went into the kitchen craving pickled onions but i had chucked them out a few weeks ago. I spotted the peanut butter jar but instead of eating it i sat back on the couch and sniffed it for ages. Am i weird? I definitely feel like it. But that burger... Anyone else got some weird cravings?

Lol! Love it! I'm craving tuna salad, and I know I can't eat it liberally! I'm such a pig, it's not even funny!! I'm trying to eat low carb food and no sweets, but my goodness...I'm sooooo hungry!

Lol! Love it! I'm craving tuna salad, and I know I can't eat it liberally! I'm such a pig, it's not even funny!! I'm trying to eat low carb food and no sweets, but my goodness...I'm sooooo hungry!

Same here, i am ALWAYS hungry! I made a chocolate sponge cake with chocolate fudge icing the other day but i didnt do it from scratch so today OH and i took a walk to the local Tesco and got all the ingredients to make it from scratch and i'm literally just finished! It looks sooo good! Now i'm just hoping i'm not the only one eating it :rofl:
But seriously... i couldnt stop smelling that burger! I'm desperate to go to macdonalds and buy a couple, so strange!
Taking emily to the irn bru carnival in Glasgow tomorrow so will probably go on the hunt for a macdees! xx

Chocolate cake sounds fantastic! I can't seem to get enough steamed broccoli and cream of mushroom soup.

Same here, i am ALWAYS hungry! I made a chocolate sponge cake with chocolate fudge icing the other day but i didnt do it from scratch so today OH and i took a walk to the local Tesco and got all the ingredients to make it from scratch and i'm literally just finished! It looks sooo good! Now i'm just hoping i'm not the only one eating it :rofl:
But seriously... i couldnt stop smelling that burger! I'm desperate to go to macdonalds and buy a couple, so strange!
Taking emily to the irn bru carnival in Glasgow tomorrow so will probably go on the hunt for a macdees! xx

Too funny!! Definitely treat yourself to another cheeseburger...those are pretty tasty!!

I am starving and totally craving chicken with potatoes veg and gravy, I want to eat it every night lol

I think the smell of those reheated burgers smell so good, pregnant or not. LOL. I don't wanna eat it, but the smell is wonderful. Hahaha. Such a cute story, though. I crave some weeeeird foods and smells while pregnant; it's not that weird when our hormones are so wonky.

I think the smell of those reheated burgers smell so good, pregnant or not. LOL. I don't wanna eat it, but the smell is wonderful. Hahaha. Such a cute story, though. I crave some weeeeird foods and smells while pregnant; it's not that weird when our hormones are so wonky.

My OH was laughing at me all night because i was like a crazed woman smelling that burger :rofl: xx

So the last two hours have consisted of making a chocolate victoria sponge cake, what was meant to be 16 cookies but OH made 4 massive ones and chocolate chip cupcakes! Probably should have made them over christmas haha, all made from scratch! It was fun making them though, going to get back into baking! xx

:haha: that's a funny craving!

I craved ice so badly in 3rd tri last time, it was rediculous! I would eat two pints of crushed ice and sit there shivering, then half an hour later eat some more! I would be on the verge of tears if I couldn't have any, properly addicted to the stuff! Even had my iron tested as it was such a strong craving, but it came back perfect... It was just me being weird lol!!!

All I want to eat is baked potatoes with cheese on top.

Anything else makes me feel sick!

Last night I scoffed a load of sweets too and I don't normally eat sweets as I'm a savoury person. It's just weird!!

Last time I just wanted chocolate cake and donuts lol

I was really craving nandoes the other day and then jacket potato cheese and beans, with my little girl I craved lemons all pregnancy, everyone found me really weird when I was working with first pregnancy as every lunch time I would be peeling my lemon and would eat it, certainly not something I would want to do normally

Sushi!!! Too bad I can't have raw fish ones, but I've been eating viggie ones and california roll ones....mmmmm sushi...and seaweed salad.

Last pregnancy I really wanted to eat concrete, but my iron and calcium were quite low so I think that's why.

I am normally a huge sweets person but since getting pregnant I can barely stand to look at them. The only exception for some odd reason, chocolate milk!

I am normally a huge sweets person but since getting pregnant I can barely stand to look at them. The only exception for some odd reason, chocolate milk!

That wouldnt be such a bad thing for me! All im doing right now is snacking on everything haha! xx

I'm craving maccies fries....but cold and slightly soggy (my local maccies gets them perfect!)

4 lots since Monday!

im craving tuna salad too!
lol

I have craved ice since I was pregnant with my 2nd, she was born April of 2012. The second I got pregnant this time I knew something was up because I instantly stopped craving ice and I still haven't wanted it. Otherwise I have been craving greens with vinegar and spinach. I also crave pickles and want to drink the juice straight from the jar... Meat is making me nauseous but I have to have protein because of my gastric bypass, so it makes it very hard for me...

This isn't strange at all! I hate cheeseburgers always have and absolutely love them now! I find myself figuring out ways to have burgers I just love how they taste for some reason which is odd for me too. Our bodies change so much with the hormones and things that we tend to like things we can't normally stand to even be around. I had that my first time around I can't even stand to be in the same room as blue cheese dressing the smell is horrible to me when I was pregnant with my first I tasted it without realizing what it was and loved it and pigged out on it! I am back to not being able to stand it again thankfully yuck lol but also it was just odd for me. I found out also one interesting thing in health class in high school and it's that our tastebuds change every six years meaning what we may not like at one point in time we might then like and vice versa. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->