I have found myself a very strange craving... Anyone else?

This isn't strange at all! I hate cheeseburgers always have and absolutely love them now! I find myself figuring out ways to have burgers I just love how they taste for some reason which is odd for me too. Our bodies change so much with the hormones and things that we tend to like things we can't normally stand to even be around. I had that my first time around I can't even stand to be in the same room as blue cheese dressing the smell is horrible to me when I was pregnant with my first I tasted it without realizing what it was and loved it and pigged out on it! I am back to not being able to stand it again thankfully yuck lol but also it was just odd for me. I found out also one interesting thing in health class in high school and it's that our tastebuds change every six years meaning what we may not like at one point in time we might then like and vice versa. Hope this helps!

Oh i didnt know that! Interesting to know! We went to macdonalds last night as a quick stop on our way to the irn bru carnival and i ate two double cheeseburgers on their own :haha: i was like a crazed woman and wouldnt talk until i'd savored the things! :rofl: xx

Youve just reminded me of my craving with my last pregnancy!! Dettol.. the smell i stood smelling it for ever!! The lime and lemongrass one i think? I was like i wanted to eat it but not to taste it but so the smell would be there LOL it stopped literally the day she was born!! xxx

Youve just reminded me of my craving with my last pregnancy!! Dettol.. the smell i stood smelling it for ever!! The lime and lemongrass one i think? I was like i wanted to eat it but not to taste it but so the smell would be there LOL it stopped literally the day she was born!! xxx

You weirdo lol! It's ok, i think we all have some strange craving right now! With emily and nathan i couldnt get enough of tuna and tuna pasta, same this time round although the craving isnt as strong for tuna this time! xx

You weirdo lol! It's ok, i think we all have some strange craving right now! With emily and nathan i couldnt get enough of tuna and tuna pasta, same this time round although the craving isnt as strong for tuna this time! xx

:haha: haha i absolutely was!! Normal now! Well relatively normal! With my first i craved food.. i see it i eat it.. you get in my way i eat you!! Second time i gained no weight! Prob cos my craving was a smell.. thank goodness or id have been colossal!! lol

:haha: haha i absolutely was!! Normal now! Well relatively normal! With my first i craved food.. i see it i eat it.. you get in my way i eat you!! Second time i gained no weight! Prob cos my craving was a smell.. thank goodness or id have been colossal!! lol

Haha! I dont have much of a craving now, totally passed the cheeseburger stage! No longer craving it or it's smell! But no doubt there will be something new some time soon haha xx

This pregnancy hasnt been too bad so far except for wanting marmite or cream of chicken and mushroom soup!

BUT with my last pregnancy I just craved sand all the freakin time! Dh thought I was a proper wierdo just because I wanted to eat it and crunch it through my teeth!
We went to Majorca when I was about 24 weeks and I Sat on the beach and was in heaven! (I was so worried about harming baby but mw said it was fine and not uncommon as I thought) LOL!

This pregnancy hasnt been too bad so far except for wanting marmite or cream of chicken and mushroom soup!

BUT with my last pregnancy I just craved sand all the freakin time! Dh thought I was a proper wierdo just because I wanted to eat it and crunch it through my teeth!
We went to Majorca when I was about 24 weeks and I Sat on the beach and was in heaven! (I was so worried about harming baby but mw said it was fine and not uncommon as I thought) LOL!

LOL! That made me laugh! How strange! I bet you were over the moon when you popped that baby out :rofl: xx

mmm i now really want a double cheeseburger :-s, think my hubby cant wait untill my cravings change, costing him a fortune in steak with peppercorn sauce!! cant eat chocolate or have fizzy drinks without being sick, so at least its making me healthier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->