i have got these symptoms BECAUSE.... come on ladies join up

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
ok i have got ........ because ........ not due to me being pregnant

hoping we can rationalise or symptoms and not go out of our minds

i shall start

i have got neasuea, due to my body liking to play tricks on me, it happens a lot but i haven't been pregnant many a time i've had neasuea first thing, not because i am pregnant

i have to run and pee all the time, due to increased fluid intake, not because i am pregnant

i am constantly tired, due to a lot of stress being lifted and now i can relax, not because i am pregnant

ok your turn

Ha ha! Cool game, I play it in my head all the time.

I have all these random twinges inside me, because I worked out and/or because I let myself get hungry, and not because I am pregnant.

I feel nauseous because I am REALLY wishing for a BFP and my stomach turns over everytime I let myself hope, and not because I am pregnant.

If I think about it really hard I feel a bit dizzy, but this I am sure is 'cos I am completely imagining things.

I have had pregnancy symptoms every cycle since my miscarriage. Its took me 7 months to realise I have these symptoms because my body has been through a trauma and my hormones are all over the place. :wacko:

i feel nausea every morning because i am taking copius numbers of vitamins - prenatal, C and folic acid - not because i am pregnant!
i am tired because it is a long dark winter - not because i am pregnant!
my back aches because i have been lazy and should be working out - not because i am pregnant!

its a trick of the mind. if you just stare at your hands for a few mins and really concentrate on them they start to tingle and you can feel sensations in them. Same applies to all the pregnancy stuff like boobs etc.
i had a mmc at 7 wks the sack was 6mm but before i knew this i had a bump already then realised later i had a tilted uterus after last baby so the bump wasnt a bump it was me standing differently so it looked pregnant, the womb itself is in my back !!

I'm hungry all the time - not because of pregnancy - but because I have been dealing with TTC stress by working out too much!

I'm tired all the time, not because of being pregnant, but because of crying too much.

i'm feeling queasy all the time, not due to being pregnant, but due to being nervous and excited

I like this thread :)

I had a horrible taste in my mouth, and have now woken up with major sinus pain, so it was probably due to that.

My BBs feel fuller 'cos I've been eating so much chocolate I'm bound to have put on weight.

I'm tired because it's winter and work is busy.

its a trick of the mind. if you just stare at your hands for a few mins and really concentrate on them they start to tingle and you can feel sensations in them. Same applies to all the pregnancy stuff like boobs etc.
i had a mmc at 7 wks the sack was 6mm but before i knew this i had a bump already then realised later i had a tilted uterus after last baby so the bump wasnt a bump it was me standing differently so it looked pregnant, the womb itself is in my back !!

I just wanted to share this with you, I also have a tilted uterus. I was 8 wks when I MC, the baby had stopped growing around 5 wks. BUT..... I was bigger. I couldn't wear any of my jeans, even the ones I wear when I am bloated from AF. All 3 times I've MC, I've had a growing bump, BUT I think it is due to some kind of swelling or something that occurs when I am MC. My sister-in-law has had about 8 MC, and she has gotten bumps with them. She MC most of them before 10 wks. So, maybe you were not standing so differently.... but, maybe you were.

This is a good thread - I was unfortunately doing this during the time my body thought I was pregnant (my mind wouldn't believe it though)

"I feel faint because I am overheating and haven't eaten in hours"

"I feel tired because I don't sleep well"

"I feel nauseas becuase I just ate too much, or again haven't eaten in hours"

"I am getting a bigger tummy because I am bloated with gas or retaining water"

"I have a headache because I didn't drink enough water"

and the list could go on...

But I did have a question - my doctor just informed me I have a tilted cervix (is it the same at tilted uterus) - what does this mean exactly in terms of future pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->