I have lost the elves!!

DCS

Reaction score
If you were an elf where would you hide? They are most deffinately not in the garage with the tree, not in the bag in the kids room with random bits.
I was hoping to get them washed and dried before the1st.
I remember finding them a few weeks after christmas last year and stuffing them into a blue bag, but no idea where i stuffed the blue bag. Not under my bed though because i cleared out under there a few weeks ago.

Oh no, I hope you manage to find them soon!

I am having a similar dilemma and my little girl said yesterday that her favourite part of the whole of Christmas is the naughty elf.....i need to get properly hunting tomorrow.

Good luck with finding yours!!

I had this today with ds's Christmas bedding, need to get it washed and dry ready for Friday and it had gone walkies...Keep looking, they'll turn up! Gift cupboard? In with your other Christmas decorations?

Worst case scenario they have super cute and CHEAP elves in the card factory at the moment!

Thanks ladies. Our main elf, is from america. We have him out every year. So replacing him would be hard. The other two are from the card factory from a few years ago. If i dont find them by friday, i am going to have to buy new ones. We dont really have any cupboard in the house, apart from the kitchen ones. No wardrobes either. No idea where they could be.

Inside a stocking. Dont laugh i got ours out and found a lego peice we had searched high and low for and decided it must have been binned.

Drawers, top of cupboards, fallen down the back of something

I vaguely remember putting ours inside a Christmas tin with the other decorations, but I think I'll have a look later, just incase. That would be a disaster not being able to find her come Dec 1st. DD also loved the whole elf thing!

My DD hasn't mentioned the elf and I also have no idea where it is. I'll probably say he doesn't come every year so other children get a visit.

I was going to have a look yesterday but needed to go get ds coat sorted, picked dd up from nursery and she was feeling poorly so cuddled on the sofa with her. Then forgot. Was going to do it today but figured i should fill in this job application that is due in friday. Though i havnt managed to get much done, because i havent done an application in 10 years so have no idea what to write. Time to pick dd up now. Will have a look for them after lunch. There is a box, that they could be in. I really need to be better organised when putting stuff away this year.

There's Day 1 - Playing hide & seek! Get the kids involved too. Write a note saying he's hiding.
Day 2 could be in the washing machine!
Day 3 could be dangling from the washing line!

Sorted :haha: Hope you find them soon!

Thats a great idea. Thanks. Still no joy. Spent all day working on an application form and i am no closer to finishing. I will find them. Probably have a look once dd is asleep and ds at his club tomorrow night.

Update: elves are still missing. Searched the box, no job, did however find xmas plates cups and straws, elf report cards, christmas trays, gingerbread house cutters, and a tree topper. The search continues.
Maybe the old elves were promoted and santa will send new elves on their first mission.

Sorry you've still not managed to find them :(

I have found the elves!!!!!! They were in the vacume bag full of christmas bits, jumpers, bedding etc. Stuffed inside santa. Santa is a hot water bottle cover. Huge thing. Totally impractical as a hot water bottle cover so he sits on the sofa during december. Well OH ( obviously, because i would remmeber if i had shoved 3 elves inside santas belly) obviously hid them in there. Phew. Thank you all. Will shove them in the wash once kids are in bed and they should be dry and lovely smelling by the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->