I have my 20 weeks scan today,cant wait

bexxie

Reaction score
I am so excited my scan is at 2.30pm I cant wait to see Izzy,gonna be great....also hubbys said he will now be coming in with me when i give birth so thats good too as he was adamant I do it with someone else,but said he will clear off when pushing starts,this is if I dont have a c-section mind so we will see...

good luck, why won't your fella be there for it? its amazing!
(obviously i didn't do much pushing and that so igot all the benifit and none of the pain ;))

get him on here and i'll bend his ear, its something he'll never forget and it made me feel brill!

He was so scared at my last birth that he fainted at the pethidine needle,so you can imagine! he has a blood and needle phobia and to be honest I was more worried about him than myself last time and when I was pushing he was gripping my hand so tight against my face he nearly broke it,I was more angry with him than in pain so thisis why,lol

He is a good guy and loves the bonding etc bit but is terrified of hospitals so I can understand his reservations.

Bex

Hope Izzy is awake and waving for you :)

Bexxie, where are you? How did it go??

Ooooh yes how did it go Bexxie???

awww babe and on ur bday 2??!!! yay!!! i hope it went well xxx

Comon' bexxie your keeping us all in suspense!

OOOh sorry

Went well,we went shopping after,then had row lol,.hormones......thenwent out for meal as was my birthday.sorry guys was a lovely scan,all good thanks

bex.x

bexxie said:
OOOh sorry

Went well,we went shopping after,then had row lol,.hormones......thenwent out for meal as was my birthday.sorry guys was a lovely scan,all good thanks

bex.x

Yay! Glad it went well :)

Yeah soz will do that later on god forgot all about that,lol

Bex

Glad it all went well babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member