I have officially gone mad! UPDATE PG 6!!!

ale

Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees these lines??? Has anybody had problems with these tests??!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160508_130702854.jpg
    IMG_20160508_130702854.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 96
I have also been testing with opks and they are all ALMOST positive... They are staying the same

Those tests are from 5-8 dpo. Last two are from today 8dpo

I see lines hun xxx this is how mine looked before I confirmed with better tests xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 24
Good luck! Think I see something in the bottom one? Not sure if I see colour though.

I see lines on most of the tests, but those are not all that accurate. I'd definitely re-test with a better test. Good luck!

I see lines hun xxx this is how mine looked before I confirmed with better tests xxx

omg that's how mine look irl my camera is just crappy!!! How many dpo were you?

I can see the lines. Are those babi bluecross 10 or 25miu?

no they are the one step's with the pink flower on the front. not sure how many miu I think 10

omg that's how mine look irl my camera is just crappy!!! How many dpo were you?

I'm pretty sure I was 9dpo, but not 100% on that as I don't exactly know when I OV, but that's going by when I would of been due AF etc. To be fair I don't remember seeing anything when I did the test, but I probably only waited till 5 mins max, before I chucked it back in the bathroom cupboard and didn't look again until the next day lol! I assumed evap, but I could just make out a line on a different brand that I took at the same time.

Do you have any different tests in that you could maybe try tomorrow? X

That's the thing the lines come up right away but I don't see pink. I only recently saw pink on last night's test but it was already dry. And like when it dries you can see perfectly where the line would be and the thickness and all and that just started showing yesterday. Im going to get some FRER after work tomorrow.

8 dpo PM!! SUCKY picture but its pink! Faint but actually pink. Will get FRER tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20160508_183759337.jpg
    IMG_20160508_183759337.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 58
That's how my IC looked right up to 7 weeks pregnant. My OPK were dark and my Hpt was barely there. Tested with a FRER and it was blazing positive

Omg omg!!!!! I hope so!!

do you have a pic of that last one you did dry? i cant see a line on it on here but if you can see it then it must be there! best of luck!

Nothing on today's test. Even the opk is wayyyy lighter than what its been. I've had almost positive opk for the past 3 days now this. Then this is the 3rd morning I wake up to blood in my nose which never ever happens!! No AF symptoms which is rare for me. Not even sore boobs which I always get before AF. I have been having headaches.. Ugh. Will get FRER y
Today.

Attachments

• IMG_20160509_064439216.jpg
    IMG_20160509_064439216.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members