I have officially gone mad! UPDATE PG 6!!!

This is from my seconds pregnancy. Not sure how many dpo each are but see how slow my hcg rose?

Attachments

• IMG_20160512_073415742.jpg
    IMG_20160512_073415742.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 31
It dried the same as yesterday test ( top )

Attachments

• IMG_20160512_075144.jpg
    IMG_20160512_075144.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
I do see something faint on the dried one at the top, but I am reticent to say that it is a line and not an evap or antibody strip. The reason is that I've gotten faint lines like that before on ICs/dollar store tests, and had hCG come back <1. At this point, if you're seeing lines IRL on all these, and are 11-12 DPO now, could you request a blood test? x

I don't want to go to the doc unless I see some dark lines.. I'm just tired of chemicals and wasting time and money.

I'm between 11-12 dpo... Today's test was lighter than yesterday PM almost none existent :cry:.. something should be showing up by now!!! I held my pee all night!! The bottom one is today's. Top is yesterday

I see something on the bottom one. It's not in the same place as the top one, but it looks like a pos. line. I mean, we have to consider the quality of product we are working with. The test lines may not be in the exact same spot on each tests, do you see what I am talking about?

You need some new tests. Also, what kind of tests are the bright pink ones? Did you like those? Curious bc i'm in the market for new tests. There has got to be an FRER some where near you!

https://www.firstresponse.com/en/Coupon-Offers?referrer=header Here are some coupons- 3 bucks off a FRER! Print it out and take it with you :)

Where in GA are you? I will find a store with FRER's in stock near you. PM your zipcode :)

You need some new tests. Also, what kind of tests are the bright pink ones? Did you like those? Curious bc i'm in the market for new tests. There has got to be an FRER some where near you!

https://www.firstresponse.com/en/Coupon-Offers?referrer=header Here are some coupons- 3 bucks off a FRER! Print it out and take it with you :)

Where in GA are you? I will find a store with FRER's in stock near you. PM your zipcode :)

Thank u!! The pink one are clinical guard I think. I'll check when I get home

I have a new thread!! Go look at my 12 dpo

It's best to test late in the evenings.. FMU isn't best anymore

did you read my new thread? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh