I have officially gone mad! UPDATE PG 6!!!

I can see a pink line on your last pic xxx go get a frer hun xxx

The purple is the opk

Stop testing with OPK's, women naturally have a secondary LH surge just before :witch: and it is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy. I'd also stop messing around with crap tests, you have questionable lines on most (if not all) and a better test would tell you either way, yes or no. Best of luck.

When is your af due? I would waste money on dollar store tests this early on to be honest (if you don't have any more strip cheapies) FRER might give you a positive but if not there went $ Good luck!

Sorry here is the pic.. AF is due either Friday or Saturday.. Not sure when I ovulated but I had ov spotting which I never had and oh pain.. I have about 5 IC left

Attachments

• IMG_20160509_181334943.jpg
    IMG_20160509_181334943.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 41
Stop testing with OPK's, women naturally have a secondary LH surge just before :witch: and it is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy. I'd also stop messing around with crap tests, you have questionable lines on most (if not all) and a better test would tell you either way, yes or no. Best of luck.

I just don't want to be disappointed like I have been for 3 months of chemicals.. Plus I hate the new FRER.

If there really is any kind of line on the IC's the FRER would pick it up instantly and glare at you. I tried for 19 months and also thought FRER was the devil some months but when it came to it, they are the most sensitive and reliable of all tests. If it's there it will be super bright and absolutely no questioning it.

I would expect that the tests would be a bit darker by now, two days in. However, one person did mention that these particular tests never really went dark even though she was pregnant. I think that's all the more reason to get a few FRERs and start looking at progression day to day.

I know it can be hard to take the FRER because it is sort of the authoritative test, but at this point, it may actually be better to know hon. I don't think these current tests are bringing you any closer to an answer, and the not knowing can be just as painful KWIM?

I know this is hard for you, and chemicals are absolutely heartbreaking. I just think for progression, there's a chance these tests wouldn't show it if hCG were present and rising. The new FRERs are crappy in that they give lots of evaps, but they are also pretty good for progressions so that may be one reason to give them a chance? x

I am 9-10 dpo today and my hcg always rose slow with both my girls. I always had a problem with it rising early in pregnancy and with both of them they thought I wasn't even pregnant because they were rising slow. The earliest I've got a bfp was 11dpo so I may wait? AF should be here either Saturday or Sunday. I still don't have symptoms of AF. my CP was really low after OV and up until 2 days ago. Its high and soft but I won't rely on that!

I am 9-10 dpo today and my hcg always rose slow with both my girls. I always had a problem with it rising early in pregnancy and with both of them they thought I wasn't even pregnant because they were rising slow. The earliest I've got a bfp was 11dpo so I may wait? AF should be here either Saturday or Sunday. I still don't have symptoms of AF. my CP was really low after OV and up until 2 days ago. Its high and soft but I won't rely on that!

Sounds promising and hoping that BFP is in the works this cycle! I think you're right--if 11 DPO is when you've gotten BFPs before then maybe it's simply too early yet. CP can be a great indicator though admittedly I was always horrible at CP haha!

I'm trying to hold off on the FRER cause I know I'll use them all up early lol

Went to get a FRER they ran out so I got a cheap test.. Yea its a blur test so I'll count it as evap.the first pic is after 5 min. The one out of the test is after 30 min. + sign test

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_174225495_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160510_174225495_HDR.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20160510_183105014.jpg
    IMG_20160510_183105014.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 39
Better pics of the 30 min mark

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_180831395.jpg
    IMG_20160510_180831395.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20160510_183105014.jpg
    IMG_20160510_183105014.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 24
I totally see the line in the strip. I'm not a huge fan of the blue dyes though.. Hope this is it for you though. :flower:

I won't get my hopes up :/

What is the sensitivity on that test? I think it's higher then a FRER. But I see a line

I'm not sure but it said 5 days sooner.

I didn't see anything on the older tests you posted but I think I do on this one...

I hate blue dye though!! Its most likely an evap.. I'm going to start testing with FRER tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->