I have soooo much to catch up on!

grumpymoo

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Hope you are all doing ok.

Not had an awful lot of time to come on here recently, have missed you all!!!!

I am going to try to have a catch up, I see some new names too :)

Rose is coming along a treat, although she now has temper tantrums and has decided to give me a hard time about sleep, again!

Anyone had this with your Lo? I put Rose down at night after her bedtime routine, all sleepy, only for her to wake up after 45mins and want to play! Arghhhhhhh. I mean she is up for ages and have tried ignoring her, feeding her again, doing some of the routine again. Is driving me crazy plus she is unsettled during the night.

Help!!

Also, while I am asking for advice, anyone have any ideas why my smilies aren't working, can only get the basic one from using my keyboard ?

Thanks Girls (and guys of course!)

What happens when you ignore her?

She is fine for a while, chatters and stuff but then becomes so upset she is beside herself.

We have gone in to her, stroked her, cuddled her, not gone in to her.........ahhhhhh!

Have you thought about a later bedtime, or reducing her daytime naps? I have heard that they might start fighting nighttime sleep when they are ready to drop a nap.

Hi, Molly is going through the same thing with her sleep :wacko:. She goes off ok, but then wakes up repeatedly in the night just wanting to play. I have cut down her naps but doesnt seem to be making any difference so far, fingers crossed it will help eventually! Molly sticks her legs up in the air when I try to cover her up and grins at me, she thinks its so funny, but I dont at 3am! They are certainly getting their own little characters now!

Hi, Molly is going through the same thing with her sleep :wacko:. She goes off ok, but then wakes up repeatedly in the night just wanting to play. I have cut down her naps but doesnt seem to be making any difference so far, fingers crossed it will help eventually! Molly sticks her legs up in the air when I try to cover her up and grins at me, she thinks its so funny, but I dont at 3am! They are certainly getting their own little characters now!

Oh dear. No its not funny at that time at all!
But still, it is lovely to watch their personalities come out. Rose has started with the odd temper tantrum. It absolutely fascinates me :) (at the moment anyway!)

Good luck with Molly

Emily is having tantrums too, she is so frustrated she wants to crawl or walk and can't work out either...she has changed her nap times which has thrown us completely, she now goes down for a 2 hour nap which really alarmed us at first, we kept checking she was breathing.

I would leave Rose to play, we do that with Emily and she goes back to sleep eventually. I believe once they get to about 7/8 months corrected they do start to wake in the night as it is a massive development time for them, they are working out boundaries of what they can do and are trying to either crawl or walk. Is Rose crawling yet, I think she is a similar corrected age to Emily?

Emily is having tantrums too, she is so frustrated she wants to crawl or walk and can't work out either...she has changed her nap times which has thrown us completely, she now goes down for a 2 hour nap which really alarmed us at first, we kept checking she was breathing.

I would leave Rose to play, we do that with Emily and she goes back to sleep eventually. I believe once they get to about 7/8 months corrected they do start to wake in the night as it is a massive development time for them, they are working out boundaries of what they can do and are trying to either crawl or walk. Is Rose crawling yet, I think she is a similar corrected age to Emily?
Sounds like Rose is doing the same as Emily with the naps etc and the fact that she is frustrated as she wants to be on the move too! Yes they are a similar corrected age, interesting that they seem to be behaving the same too. Hasn't Emily done well though, she was so much earlier than Rose too!

Abby's a couple of months ahead and she aint crawling either.

Lazy monkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"