I have to confess this

Shri

Reaction score
for the past three weeks, every single day for lunch I have had cheese toasties (grilled cheese to americans). I'd probably eat them even more often but I don't just to try to have some variety for the baby's sake, but even after an expensive meal out in a posh restaurant the other night, I still am most satisfied with my cheese toasties. Oh and it's with WHITE bread.:blush:

mmmm yummy yummy!!

Oh and random .... NOT FAIR your going to have your c section before your DD my DD buddy lol

I loved grilled cheese with ketchup!

I had that for lunch today!! I t was luuuurrrrrvely!!!

:rofl: Sounds like my obsession with cheese sticks, could have eaten those all day

OOOooo you naughty grilled cheese head. :lol:

I wish I had something that I always fancied like that instead of standing in front of the cupboard going, " I know I should have something but I just don't know what I want! :( "

I've gone off melted cheese this pregnancy. :shrug:

I could easily eat them for every meal. Honestly I thought I was not having any real cravings, but some days I get other stuff out on the counter for lunch, look at it, feel sick and go 'nah!' put it all away and go back to my beloveds - the cheese toasties.

I've gotten really upset when we ran out of cheese too!

Actually I lied, :blush: I'm loving Pizza atm :pizza: If I could get away with it I'd have Pizza for dinna every day. Not that I think the guys would mind but I don't think my bloods would stand up to it for long. :lol: I'd have readings through the roof!

Mmm, I LOVE grilled cheese! With cheddar or mozzarella and parmesan, some thinly sliced tomato... I could definitely eat them almost every day. Yum!!!!!

whats wrong with that? where allowed cheese toasties arnt we??? :O I hope so lol

I went through a cheese on toast phase too! Just thinking about it makes me want some..... (runs to turn the grill on....)

sounds like me and peanut butter i can have a peanut butter sandwich everyday and not get tired of it.

Awe it sounds so much cuter over there in the UK, Grilled cheese sounds so blah, but cheese toasties how cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->