I have to leave you for the 3rd Tri!!!!!

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Hello!!!!

Well girlies, I have to love and leave you and get my big lardy arse into the 3rd Trimester :dance: not that I am happy to be leaving you, but I am happy to be doing the last thurlong of this pregnancy!

I will still be coming in and checking up on you all, and helping out if I can... I wish you all the best and will see you very soon in the 3rd Tri :wink:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It sure does hun, and not long til your BIG day too :happydance:

I can't believe how qucik the time has gone. It doesn't seem five minutes since we were in the first tri, eating hob nobs and drinking tea. i can't believe its time to move on to the third tri already. Another month and I'll be joining you.

Oh Don't!! :rofl: It has flown by aint it?! :cry: Although I have to say, I am glad I am in the last part now, it hasn't been the best!

I will have the tea on and the hobnobs waiting for ya :wink: x

Mmmm tea and hobnobs, sounds good :D

See you in there soon :D

hobnobs??? can i come in lol!!

Kina, I will have a pot brewing, Yvanne you will have to bribe us to get in :wink:

i raise ur 1 packet of hobnobs for 2 packs of chocolate hobnobs?

Yvanne said:
i raise ur 1 packet of hobnobs for 2 packs of chocolate hobnobs?

:p Milk Chocolate?

of course like id get the crappy orange ones :roll:

Then what you waiting for????? Get your arse in there............ :headspin: \:D/ :winkwink:

wohoooooo!!!!! *grabs biccies and runs*

Crikey time flyyssssss

Get going then woman OUT! x

hi tam cant believe your in 3rd already good luck with everything hope all goes well take care speak soon xxx

Thanks girls! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->