• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hoped id never have 2 say this...

S

supriseBump_x

Well.... Rileys FOB might not be :oops: And i'm starting to have doubts that he is. :nope:
The dates that i was given at my 20 week scan worked out that Riley was conceived on the 1st August which was when i was with FOB. But I was with someone else less than a week before (I cant remember exact dates) the 27th July i think. :wacko:
I have to go and register Riley in the next 10ish days and i dunno wat 2 do about the father part.
Heres some pics o both guys and some o riley. Please Help, Or is it to early to tell...? I think im gonna have 2 get a DNA done :(
I feel just awful about this. But i was going through a really hard time, ano its no excuse :(
Michael
D.jpg
Chris
Umit.jpg
Riley
Photo052.jpg
Photo011.jpg
Photo051.jpg

maybe just me but i think youre LO looks like michael, especially in the first pic!! would it be worth gettin a DNA done? it might upset him but better now than 5 years down the line?
riley is gorgeous btw :)

gd luck :hugs:
xx

Tbh i think he looks like micheal, BUT if your unsure! Get a dna test, goood luck babe xz

I think he looks like Michael too but perhaps a DNA is best if you're not 100% sure hun, it'll all work out ok in the end :hugs:

also think he looks like michael, does he know the situation?? xx

riley's gorgeous btw!

he knows i slept wi someone else. but he's never said anything about Riley not being his...
How exact is the dates your given at your scan? I don't want to upset him if i don't really need 2. I just dunno wat 2 do :shrug: and its making me feel constantly sick thinking about it :( xxx

well at my scan my due date was 29th of december and had him on 23rd.. at my LMP was 23rd march
so it can vary
xx

Did you not have a 12 week scan hun? They are the most accurate date wise.

I think he looks like Michael, does he know theres a chance Riley isn't his?

Its an awful situation hun, bi hugs :hugs: :hugs:

i think looks JUST like michael! if he knows about the situation and thinks that riley is his then, i wouldnt get a dna test done and would jst let it go on like u have been, but thats jst me...but if its bothering you then do it =] i hope it all works out hun<3 xx

Really, I think he looks like Michael.
However, since you aren't sure you now need to explain the situation to both of them and get a DNA test done.
You cannot just assume someone is the father, or put it down for convienence if you do not know.
Rileys birth certificate is supposed to be an accurate, lawful docuement and you cannot bend the truth just to please everyone I'm afraid.

I think your best bet is a DNA. It's the only way you'll stop having doubts tbh.

And btw, I think Riley is gorgeous.

i think he looks like michael aswell hun but like others have said i think it will be worth getting a dna test done just to be sure.
tell him you just want to be 110% before putting it all down on paper and the only way you can be is to get a dna test he should understand and see where your coming from and he would want to be sure aswell. hope you get it sorted hun xxx

However, since you aren't sure you now need to explain the situation to both of them and get a DNA test done.
You cannot just assume someone is the father, or put it down for convienence if you do not know.
Rileys birth certificate is supposed to be an accurate, lawful docuement and you cannot bend the truth just to please everyone I'm afraid.

I think your best bet is a DNA. It's the only way you'll stop having doubts tbh.

:thumbup: excellent advice or you here hun, good luck :hugs:

i would say michael....but if im 100% honest if i look at chris and think like he is the dad then i can pic out some features iykwim?
Get a DNA hun, or youll worry forever and one day riley will find out one way or another and thats not fair on him :hugs:
Here if you need me :flower: xxx

can you not put "unknown" on the birth certificate ? thats whats on quins, even tho it isn't unknown lol

Well said.

Also it is important to know so that you have family medical history for your babe. Knowing what has happened with FOB and his family medical wise can be very useful in the future should Riley ever become sick (god forbid - no one wants to think about that, but it's always good to be prepared, you know?)

I think he looks like Michael, both of the lads have dark hair aswell. but if your not 100% and dont want to upset Michael then maybe do it secretly and then you only have to tell him if he isnt the father. good luck chick

Riley is gawjus :) x

I'm another Michael vote. Test if you're unsure though. I hope you get what you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->