I Jinxed Myself!

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
I posted earlier about how slow this websites been lately. So I'm making a vow to just post whatever's on my mind so we at least get this thread moving a little bit like it use to!

But that's not what I meant by jinxed. I jinxed myself because I bragged to everyone how I hadn't have any morning sickness this pregnancy... And then it hits me like a brick. Karma.

Haha - this post made me laugh :)

But I'm so sorry you're not feeling well - hope it doesn't last too long for you!!!

Ugh. Isn't that how it always works? I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I'm the same - for now. I'll be 6 weeks on Friday. Not a sign of it yet. Hoping I don't get it too bad. :/ LoL.

Haha I did the same thing..and now I'm thinking it again! I thought it was weird I didn't have any morning sickness then it hit hard a week ago at 6 weeks now I'm 7 weeks and I felt fine all day yesterday.. now I'm worried it's gone! I'm sure I'll regret saying that when it's back though

Haha! I was sick EVERY SINGLE DAY with my son from 6 weeks until he was born. Hospitalized twice for dehydration and tried everything under the sun and nothing worked.

Here I am at 5 weeks 3 days thinking....why aren't I sick yet? lol

lol i think i'll keep my mouth shut then-no jinxing needed here :) Hope you feel better

Someone pass me the sickness, I didn't get any with my miscarriage and now I'm worried I won't get it again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->