I just cannot believe it - BFP!!!!

jen35

Reaction score
We got our :bfp:!!!!

I'm now 11dpo and tested this morning with an early response and got a faint pink line! Was going to leave it and test again in 2 days when AF due but did a CB digi when I got home from work - god I can hardly bring myself to say it - pregnant 1-2 wks!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

3 cycles after MC and this month we used pre-seed, clomid, acupuncture, charting and clear blue fertility monitor!

Just waiting for OH to come home to tell him the brilliant news!

I'm off to the garden to do a cartwheel!!!!

No cartwheeling while pregnant!!!! Teeheehee!! Congratulations, always pleased to hear of someone getting BFP while on Clomid x x

We got our :bfp:!!!!

I'm now 11dpo and tested this morning with an early response and got a faint pink line! Was going to leave it and test again in 2 days when AF due but did a CB digi when I got home from work - god I can hardly bring myself to say it - pregnant 1-2 wks!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

3 cycles after MC and this month we used pre-seed, clomid, acupuncture, charting and clear blue fertility monitor!

Just waiting for OH to come home to tell him the brilliant news!

I'm off to the garden to do a cartwheel!!!!

Congratulations Jen, you're due the day before me!! Let us know what your OH says.:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Ohh Katric, he'd been at the cricket at Lords all day and was a bit wobbly when he came in. I just jumped on him as he came through the door and he knew straight away what it was about! We jumped around for a bit and then this morning he woke me up to ask me if it was real!

Seriously hope this little bubba sticks! Congratulations to you too my dear its so exciting!!

Maybe if all goes well we can be bump buddies:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! That is brilliant news!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->