• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just did a stupid thing update page 3

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Grrr I looked back on this mornings frer from 9dpo was white at 5 minutes didn't look again...

Now this... Sooo clear what a horrible evap :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 126
???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 107
Well. That's a toughy. The FRER aren't as 'be all and end all' as people think. That can be as confusing as blue dye tests when they want to be.

However, that looks bfp. Almost too much for 9dpo? Have you another?

Best of luck to you. Xxx

That looks like a very strong evap !
I would re test , good luck !

I'd definitely be retesting with that kind of line! So strong and clear (and pink looking) to be an evap maybe?

Whoa! That would be a really nasty evap! Good luck with your next test.

It was certainly after the time :( it's so bright though

Wasn't going to tomorrow but I will now

Woah, if that's an evap it's an evil one. I hope that it is in fact a bfp for you x

Wow I am really shocked, I can't even tell thats an evap. Looks positive to me! I hope it is :hugs:.

Wow that's a bloody clear evap! Could be bfp!!

Okay. I don't think that's and evap. FRERs tend to take a full 10 minutes to develope and you stopped looking at 5. Early BFPs won't necessarily show up in under 5. They say to not look after 10, but you can keep looking all the way up to 10.....

I don't think it's an evap. My first FRER at 8dpo was pretty much zero
Line when it was wet.... And then hours later when it dried there was clearly a line and it was pink. I'm almost seven months pregnant now

I would be shocked if that is actually an evap! Test again!

Omg glongg I remember your tests from last month and now this! Keep us updated! Your body must just be craving to be pregnant!!

I know that was after the time limit but my vote is BFP for sure. I'll be checking in tomorrow. Hoping this is it for you!

Definitely retest! So far though it's looking really good! I have my fx for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->