• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just did a stupid thing update page 3

I never got 1 evap with a first response. And the tome.limit is 10min

Haven't got up yet. I'm so scared to test as it all seems like it's last month chemical happening again

Can you have a low level of hcg in your body naturally and that's why it's done this???

Test its way too pink to be evap

Maybe ask ur doctor re hcg. I dont think so as body only produces it after implantation

10 minutes... 10dpo completely white..

I'm so out :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 101
Feck glong feck. Im sorry. Was so sure. 10dpo tho you really are still in please try not to be to disappointed

the SAME EXACT thing happened to me. at 9dpo i got a very clear positive on a frer i could even see it from an arms length and now 11 dpo stark white negative

10 minutes... 10dpo completely white..

I'm so out :(

I am so sorry hun :hugs:. There could be many reasons for a false bfn. Just to make sure I would wait 2 days and try again. It can take 48 hours for HCG levels to double and if yours were low enough to cause a faint bfp, the chances are they still need a lil more time to increase.

You do not produce HCG unless you are pregnant. I believe there is some outliers but its probably related to more complicated medical issues.

I honestly think you are pregnant, and I will be here to support you the whole way <3. By the way, sometimes with these new FRER the line does not show up until at least 10 minutes. It's because the moisture blocks you from being able to see the line and when the test dries you can see it. It happened to me with one of my FRER. There was no line within the 5 minute mark of taking it, but when I let it dry for a few minutes there was clearly a line. It takes time to show up with these new FRER's.

Not going to test until tues or Wednesday now

I'm 10dpo today going by my first positive opk, however I got positive the next day too so could make me 9dpo today too I suppose? Thoughts?

I would retest in a day or so I really hope u get your bfp xxxxx

Glong I too got to positives in a row, so I'm considering the second was as my O and the day after as 1dpo.

I'm not sure if it's 'correct' or not but I figured it makes more sense?

Also, I've had false positives on FRER like you have, broke my heart. But it still doesn't mean you are out this month. Best of luck. Xx

What actual date is af due?

Not sure

Based on last month Saturday 5th.

Based on 28 day cycle Wednesday 2nd.

Only second month off pill/coil so I don't no what's my normal

Glong I too got to positives in a row, so I'm considering the second was as my O and the day after as 1dpo.

I'm not sure if it's 'correct' or not but I figured it makes more sense?

Also, I've had false positives on FRER like you have, broke my heart. But it still doesn't mean you are out this month. Best of luck. Xx

I'll go by last one then to give me more hope so I'm 8-9dpo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"