I just don't know what I want :(

loola

Reaction score
Food is destroying me!!

No major morning sickness - only slight nausea in all honesty , when I eat, I'm fine.

The last week or so all I have wanted is tart, juicy fruit and in HUGE amounts.

Since Saturday, i just haven't known what I want to eat. I don't know what I want, but I know I want something and I am starving!

Everything I think I fancy, I have it and then after a few mouthfuls am either full or just don't want it. So it ends up in OH's mouth , or in the bin.

It's driving me mad. I just can't get any satisfaction from eating. Fruit isn't even doing it anymore :cry:

Does/ has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks xx

Oh my goodness! I love you for posting this! I'm in the same position. Except, mine is even smells!

Dh was rubbing lotion on my belly and one day I LOVE the smell....LOVE. Seven days later, I was so nauseated at the site of it.

With food, I don't know what I want until I WANT it, like needing it right then as there. Dh can't ask me what I want him to make for dinner at noon bc I never know. He brings me his cologne to smell before he puts it on every time, in case I'll hate it.

Today, I'm sure I want soft pretzels and warm white cheddar cheese.

Drooooolllll.....

Hope it gets better for you. You are not alone.

I've been feeling like this for a week I hope it won't last xx

I was all crisps and cheese sandwhichs. I had to eat fast or i felt awful xx

I'm in a slightly different position as I suffer with hypermemesis but I'm the exact same...I have a few days where I crave one thing and can only eat that but then there are days where I just don't know what I want. ..its very frustrating but normal and should pass by second tri hunny ... the only thing I can stomach all the time weirdly is prawn mayo sandwiches. ..which I make myself with fresh caught prawns and pasteurised mayo which iv done throughout 4 pregnancys and gives me so much energy...many won't risk it but the rule is to make sure they fresh and fully cooked xx

I'm soooo bored of food and having to think about what I can eat (just thinking about food makes me feel sick sometimes). I'm going to brave the supermarket later for inspiration but I'm dreading it. Can't wait til 2nd tri!

Bless you hun...I can't even walk into the supermarket without throwing up its awful I just sit in the car and OH does the run lol xxx

I'm in a similar boat!! with smells too! I don't even bother putting on perfume anymore. my go-to nausea cure suddenly makes me feel worse too.

Same boat here. I think I want something, then I take a couple bites and I can't eat it anymore. :/ Driving me bonkers.

I feel sort of the same, but I force myself to eat 'something' and usually it feels so good going in. Then I'd prefer to not eat it again that same week. Lol

I hear ya! I knew exactly what I wanted today, but the grocery store deli didn't have it already made, so I bought everything to make it and by the time I got home felt sick and wanted nothing to do with it...and I've been craving it for three days now! So now I have $30 worth if stuff to make a pasta salad that I'll probably never make now. Frustrating.

My nausea is better this past week, but my desire to eat is decreasing. When something sounds like a good idea, it just ends up being a disappointment. The only lunch I finished this week was a 1/2 grilled cheese with a cup of tomato basil soup. It was ok.

Tulip I just read your sig...you guys must be so excited! Congratulations!

And I've been craving healthy foods. Went for half a salad and veggie soup for lunch 4 times in the last week. Sooooo good.

This has kind of faded away ... but left a terrible taste for white chocolate , preferably Milkybar :dohh:

I'm really trying to tell myself I want the fruit again, but it's just not working.

Glad I'm not the only one though.

Mod - thanks! It was a surprise. We were taking a break, and I cut out all breads, grains, sugars, and dairy to try to fix my body. I think it worked!

I'm jealous of our veggie habit. I was eating tons before m/s, and now I have to force them down or eat them heavily cooked down in a soup or something.

Well today I had a salad, put ranch dressing on it, and it was the most disgusting thing ever...and I love ranch! It's crazy how tastes change. Going for Chinese tonight...I want it!

I tried eating my favorite salad - a super healthy salmon salad from Jason's Deli (local chain) - yesterday. It was terrible - and I know it's delicious. So frustrating.

Every time I go to Jason's deli the grapes in my salad are moldy so I stopped going. I would always get the nutty mixed up salad or something lime that...and that was way before my pregnancy. I've even brought the salads back for them to see and they treat me so rude. Never again will I give those people money...sorry for the rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->