I just don't understand...

Mina246

Reaction score
My fiancé and I have ACTIVELEY tried two months, but have ntnp for about eight of those. Like the first month we tried then eight months of ntnp then tried this last month. The first month when we tried I was a week late then at showed up. This month I'm currently 3 days late. Took a test this morning and got a BFN. I don't understand why the months we really try I have a late period. This cycle, about a week ago, I noticed I couldn't eat meat anymore. Literally tried three different things that sounded good- two different kinds of steak and chicken salad, and wanted to vomit as soon as I put them in my mouth. It tasted horrid. I've been nauseous on and off, probably day or two before I missed my period. I've been cramps for five days no with no sign of AF. I'm just so frustrated and want to know if we can even have children so I don't have to drive myself CRAZY:cry:

I've also had a ton of clear stretchy CM it seems like. Usually dry as a bone before AF

I would wait a couple more days and test again. Maybe it's stress that's causing you to be nauseous. Ttc can be stressful and cause your body to have a hormone imbalance. My DH and I tried ntnp for over a year b4 actively trying. We really wanted to take the stress out of things but it didn't work that way. This is my 2nd cycle of ttc and it has been a roller coaster. It takes most couples on average a year to conceive. I know it's tough but don't give up or get down on yourself. :hug:

I just wish my period would be regular like it usually is. I'm glad someone responded to me I'm going crazy lol. I just had some sharp pain in my left abdomen yikes ouch. Just irritable and now I can't stop eating. I'm craving salt like it's going out of style.

I'd wait a couple days, retest and if it's still negative and af doesn't show I'd make an appt with your ob.

I will. It's just nice to have people to chat with while we wait haha

I know. None of my friends are ttc so they don't understand the stress and emotions involved. They think it just "happens" but it doesn't seem that easy when your planning.

exactly. I wish I had friends to talk to, but the one I do have doesn't talk to me much anymore so... ya. My fiance and I have been through a lot the 5 1/2 years we've been together and we've kind of realized it's just us and family, no one else really has cared. So since he doesn't understand my insane need and want I talk to you ladies :)

Men just don't get our emotions and way of thinking sometimes. I'm really sorry you feel like you don't have anyone to talk to. There are lots of supportive women in these forums. They've been really helpful in my journey so far.

:( It is so frustrating isn't , my DH is friends with a few couples who have accidentally gotten pregnant. He knows I am upset as we have been trying for a few cycles with no luck! I am the same, I am just so stressed what about if there is something wrong with us/me! I am annoyed as AF has been late for me last month and looks like its going to be late this month too. I am just so frustrated and clucky! Those who accidentally get pregnant have no idea how stressful it is when you are trying really hard to get pregnant. Grrr , sorry for taking over with my vent xoxox

:( It is so frustrating isn't , my DH is friends with a few couples who have accidentally gotten pregnant. He knows I am upset as we have been trying for a few cycles with no luck! I am the same, I am just so stressed what about if there is something wrong with us/me! I am annoyed as AF has been late for me last month and looks like its going to be late this month too. I am just so frustrated and clucky! Those who accidentally get pregnant have no idea how stressful it is when you are trying really hard to get pregnant. Grrr , sorry for taking over with my vent xoxox

Whether you're ttc your 1st or 4th, it is still stressful and can be very heartbreaking. I am ttc #2 and my DH's 1st. My DD was not planned as I was young. I am finding it very difficult and stressful to ttc. He has been raising my DD since birth but he still longs for a child of his own. I put a lot of pressure on myself to give him a child. My friends tell me to stop trying and let it happen but we did that for over a yr without success. I find this forum very helpful to discuss our situations with others going through similar situations. My friends are not helpful bc they don't get it (they don't have kids) and my mom is not very creative with wording things. She told me it may take us 5 yrs so have patience. Although it's possible, it was like kick me while I'm already down.

Whether you're ttc your 1st or 4th, it is still stressful and can be very heartbreaking. I am ttc #2 and my DH's 1st. My DD was not planned as I was young. I am finding it very difficult and stressful to ttc. He has been raising my DD since birth but he still longs for a child of his own. I put a lot of pressure on myself to give him a child. My friends tell me to stop trying and let it happen but we did that for over a yr without success. I find this forum very helpful to discuss our situations with others going through similar situations. My friends are not helpful bc they don't get it (they don't have kids) and my mom is not very creative with wording things. She told me it may take us 5 yrs so have patience. Although it's possible, it was like kick me while I'm already down.

:( Sorry to hear. I am the same I don't really want to talk about it with friends as I am worried it will put more pressure on me. As it is I am the one putting all the pressure onto myself . I know I just need to relax and go with the flow, but I have never been good at doing that in any part of my life. I can't just study harder, or work harder , with TTC it is one of those things that is very much out of our control. This cycle I started using a digital OPK , it made me feel slightly better because I am doing something about it but then at the same time it doesn't feel very natural. lol... mm I sounds crazy haha

I totally get what you're saying. POAS doesn't feel natural at all, in fact it's a nuisance at least to me. I also like to be in control of everything but like you said, we can't control what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->